Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

bad mother award goes to...

Me!

I can't believe I am admitting this but hopefully it will give someone else a laugh. I have kidney problems and needed to bring a urine sample into the consult. appointment. Anyhow I left it on the back of the toilet, stupid mummy. We were rushing through breakfast so I could get us all out the door in time and my 2 year old goes off to the loo to have a wee. Well when she didn't come back within a couple minutes I went to check on her and she had the empty container in her hands, and she had drunk the lot! image

I phoned nhs direct who just laughed at me and told me to give her lots of water... and subsequently I am having to reschedule the consultant.

xx

Replies

• Options
    Oh my god, as long as she is OK then that is the funniest thing I have read in months!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!
  • Options
    Im sorry but that has really made me laugh!!! I bet the woman at nhs direct goes home to her fella and says 'you'll never believe what someone phoned about today......

No harm done, what a pain having to make a new appointment though.
  • Options
    oh im sorry but that is really funny kids hey

xxDBxx
  • Options
    omg!!! That is funny! Sounds like something my 2 year old would do! She prob thought it tasted very bitter for 'apple juice' bless her x x x
  • Options
    LOL!! aww!! JJ drank his own wee when he was a few hours old...OH changed his nappy and as he lifted his legs up he wee'd and it went straight into his mouth, he was crying at the time and when the wee went in his mouth it just gurgled, was sooooo funny!!! x
  • Options
    its meant to be really good for you, i think Madonna and the actress Sarah Mills are urine drinkers.
  • Options
    Oh my god that's made my day!
  • Options
    :lol: kids are so daft ....thats made me laugh ,i have to say jack once put dog poo in his mouth in the park image yack !! :lol: xxxx
  • Options
    oh no! At least you have the the funny side of it and gave us all a giggle!

I think i've heard of celebrities drinking thier own too........

And yep - prob gave nhs staff something to brighten up thier day too!
  • Options
    Oh no! Oh bless her, how funny!
    xxx
  • Options
    :lol: sorry this made me giggle, something to tell her when she is older! x
  • Options
    lol bless her! Ethan once nearly did that with a sample i was taking in while pregnant with Grace! He though it was Orange Juice. lol

The things they do! lol

Lisa xxx
  • Options
    I just guffawed out loud and gave lo and OH a fright. It'll be a god story to embarass her with when she's older. S x
  • Options
    Sorry had too laugh. Kids ay don't u just love em.

Kerry, Freya and Pink Bump
    X X X