Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

HOT

I know I have already posted about this but I can't seem to cool myself down. I am boiling all the time!!! I just went out without my coat on and still felt hot. Is anybody else having this ??

K xx
18+6

Replies

• I am having this K-Lou! I am sat here in a t-shirt and have the fan on! Everyone in the office thinks I am mental....think I am going to stop wearing my coat out!
  • Yes im usually a cold person but I just havent felt the need for the extra cardigan. Im definately hotter than usually and it makes me thirsty

It must be all that extra blood in our bodies

Georgie
    xx
  • I think mine must be my mamouth boobs which i think now take up half of my body and all whatever on earth is in them is keeping me warm....I hope they go back to normal one day! xx
  • Yep, im always hot too!

Am sitting here with window open and fan on- god job I am alone in the office!
  • LOL me too I just went and bought two fab tops from New look and my boobs are so big they dont; fit!!! I am normally a 12 so got them ina 14 and still too tight around my boobs????

I am so worried about not finding tops for work in the summer I am over hearting on the traisn now as it is and passing out ;-/

k XX
    18+6
  • Ive been getting this too. And unfortunately when im too hot my face goes bright red, its awful!! Think im going to have to start wearing make up more often!!
    Lisaxxx
  • maybe we all need those magicool sprays??? I have been bad lasft few days on the train with the heat....last night I was practically hyperventilating and begging people to open the windows!
  • In the last 4 weeks my body temp has soared! I am hot all of the time.
    K-lou, you've added to my theory about being hot = baby girl. That's another OWT apparantely!
    xxx
  • I'm also hot all the time, im yet to find something to relieve it image xxx
  • I'm the same always boiling hot, oh comes in and puts the heating on and i could sit in the garden in me undies!!lol i don't i might scare the neighbours!!lol i tend to eat endless ice lollys doesn't help much but they are nice!!xx
    carly 34+1
  • I am boiling...really not looking forward to being pg in July and Aug on London underground!!!