Forum home Babies Baby

banish the excess

Well i hope you have all done well this week

This week i have lost 7.4lb

so in 5 weeks i have lost 34.5lb

Replies

• well done gal!!!
  • Whoop whoop! You're doing great! x
  • oh my god that is amazing, i wish i could lose weight. you've probably told everyone loads of times now but what diet are you doing? x
  • oh flip- thats brill for you. Did lose a pound at weekend but put it back on by today.... ah the joys of daily weighing!!
    Think we should all follow your diet plan !!!
  • oh flip- thats brill for you. Did lose a pound at weekend but put it back on by today.... ah the joys of daily weighing!!
    Think we should all follow your diet plan !!!
    Haha that sounds like me!

Well done Jodie! I'm not jealous at all *hums*

I have lost about 2lbs this week.
  • wow well done you! im still pregnant so no dieting for me just yet, but was wondering how you do so well? i cant wait to get back in shape xx
  • Thats great, you're doing so well.
    I'm also trying to lose weight and its coming off slowly. If you dont mind me asking what are you doing to lose weight as its working really well for you. I'm a little jealous, lol.

fatema xxx
  • Thats great, you're doing so well.
    I'm also trying to lose weight and its coming off slowly. If you dont mind me asking what are you doing to lose weight as its working really well for you. I'm a little jealous, lol.

fatema xxx

Im doing slimming world and i have a couple of 10min solution DVD's and they are great. and because each session is only 10 mins you can fit them in any time.
    I fit in 3 every morning at 7am
    4 at 9.15am
    4 at 1pm
    and 5-6 at 6.30pm when kids are in bed
  • oh my god that is amazing, i wish i could lose weight. you've probably told everyone loads of times now but what diet are you doing? x

Im doing slimming world and i have a couple of 10min solution DVD's and they are great. and because each session is only 10 mins you can fit them in any time.
    I fit in 3 every morning at 7am
    4 at 9.15am
    4 at 1pm
    and 5-6 at 6.30pm when kids are in bed
  • wow jodie - that is incredible!!! you have some real deterimination girl!!!! you must be stick thin by now!!

Lara xx

I wish i was before i had kids was a nice slim size 10 then when i was pregnant with my first i went to an 18 and it never came off, with my daughter it went to a 26 and never came of. when she was just over two i started dieting and went from a 26 down to a 20 then found out i was pregnant again thanfully after charlie was born 18 weeks ago i was back to a 20 in three weeks. i wanted to leave it a bit after having him before starting so started when he was 13 week old, in three week i had lost 20lb and was down to a size 18, im now starting to fall out of the 18s. would like to be in a 12 by christmas and then ill be happy.