Forum home Babies Baby

Another Q from Pregnancy - if you found out the sex...

...did you tell everyone or keep it a secret?

Replies

• Told everyone, you would be bursting to tell! We managed to keep the name secret, until our then 2 year old blurted it out infront of everyone!! xox
  • omg, kept it a secret- both times, never let it slip once- quite suprised tho!!
    every1 was dying to know but we never told them- it was funny listening to every1 say oh we think its a boy or we think its a girl!!! lol. xxx
  • We told everyone.
  • We told everyone!! The only person who was really nasty about finding out was my cousin, but shes a jelous, selfish bitch so thats probably why!!

We could never have kept that one a secret, as we bought bits for both of them everytime we went out!!

xx
  • told everyone

xx
  • we told everyone as well, couldn't keep it to ourselves!!! We even had a baby shower for her with her name plastered over everything :lol: x
  • we told everyone as well, couldn't keep it to ourselves!!! We even had a baby shower for her with her name plastered over everything :lol: x
  • With my first we told everyone, I didn't find out the sex of number 2 and 3 I wanted a suprise but with number 4 dh wanted to know so e asked and managed to keep it a secret.

The only way I could do this was to tell ppl i didn't know!! I hated lying but knew if I told ppl that we knew and they asked me I let it slip.
  • Ooo defo told everyone! Couldn't wait once we knew....was too excited & proud!
  • We were way too excited and rang everyone as soon as we came out of the hospital! lol

Lisa xxx
  • told one close mate...even OH did not know i knew
  • We told every1 but they would have known by the way i was walking round for 2 weeks after i found out.

We finally found out the sex of LO at 34week growth scan. I had been convinced all through pg that baby was a girl, even said that if baby was a boy i would send him right back LOL. So I was devestated literally to be told LO was a boy. After 2 weeks though i was back to normal, so guess it was partly hormonal LOL.