Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Lookalikes - for fun!

Who does your lo look like. and I mean a cartoon character, singer, film star.......etc.....

Oh and I say that Charlotte looks like Lola out of Charlie & Lola. all I have to do is get her a couple of blue bow slides for her hair!

And if I was to have another little girl I would call her Lola as I love the name (Lola Mae)

Your turn........

:\)

Replies

• Options
    pocoyo :lol: x
  • Options
    lol @ Mrsjbourne - meany mummy!! lol xx

my niece looks like tweety pie lol so we call her tweety xx
  • Options
    I don't know who pocoyo is..??!!
  • Options
    Just googled Pocoyo - he's cute!
    just like my son-in-law to be - lol!!
  • Options
    My mum calls her Deputy Dawg cos she has chubby cheeks but i think thats mean!!!! I call her a little betty boop cos she has big eyes, little pouty lips, chubby cheeks and lots of dark hair.
  • Options
    LMAO Katie!

There's a baby on front of the wee magazine called 'newborn' i got in my bounty pack and it looks exactly like Jaimi-Lee, they even have the same sleepsuit!! lol

Also Jaimi-Lee and Gracie-Faye are really quite similar eh Katie?

Sharon x
    http://m1.lilypie.com/pQPd0/.png

• Options
    Yup defo!

At least i know that by the time Jaimi-lee is Gracie-Faye's age she will be stunning!!!

xxx
  • Options
    How weird Mrs Johnstone, Frankie looked identical to the bounty magazine baby when she was first born!!
  • Options
    Really K&F?
    The one with the baby with dark hair looking up at a blonde lady? Jaimi-Lee even has the little spike ontop of head hehe.

• Options
    Yeah - she had loads of dark hair too and there was this face she would pull, when she did it she looked like the bounty baby. The rest of the time she didnt look like her.
  • Options
    bottoms - tried to put in a piccie of Charlotte (Lola). I cannot do it!!
    :x

[Modified by: ccbmommy on March 12, 2009 11:51 AM]

• Options
    I get told Ethan looks like Macaughly culkin (boy out of home alone. Probably spelt wrong lol)

Grace reminds me a bit of upsy daisy with her crazy hair and funky clothing i put on her. lol

Lisa xxx