Forum home Babies Baby

tiana

hi all did you see the article in the sun today was at the back in the sun women section about tiana and how lisas been doing loads of fundraising etc. it said little lady is doing really well so i sent lisa a fb to let her know were all still here n really proud of her and tiana. if anyone else did this theread im sorry to double up but head onto face book with the thread link if u did im sure lisa would wanna read thru it xxxxx

Replies

• Hi and thanks . Yes Tiana was in the paper today image She is doing relly good now and on March 1st finally started crawling, she will be 15 months old on the 16th march. Tiana is up for a child of courage award which is run by our local council so we have to attend a posh awards night on march 20th image Feel free to add me on facebook . name is Lisa King and pic is of tiana in black and white with Fifi in colour lol.
  • hi lisa do you mind if i add you i often wonder how tianna is doing. good luck in the awards and i am soooooo pleased at how well she is doing xxx love keely xx