Forum home Babies Baby

what you doing tonight?

we are settling in with a bottle of wine and lots of nibbles image

comic relief all night and Grace in bed!!!!!!!!!!

bliss

what about you lot?

xx

Replies

• DVD.........Wine................Cuddles!!

Can't wait!

xx
  • Drink of vodka and coke, watching american idol and bones we taped last night. ahhhh, cant wait
    xx
  • Comic relief and an Indian! With lo in bed!!
  • Home made burgers and chips with salad (thanks to Jamie O cook book-have I mentioned that before?!!) and good old Comic relief + Steve and Becky wedding on Corrie -can't wait to see her Jordan like dress etc!
    Then early to bed as so far this week lo has been awake by 4:30-5am so need some beauty sleep!
    Have a good night everyone x
  • corri, comic relief, wine then bed!!!
  • warching corrie now, glass of wine and then comic relief. jack in bed and oh not feeling well so he also in bed, so just me-bliss.
    hope you all have a lovely night.

becsxx
  • work until 8 image sob sob, poor me! won't get home until 8.45, however... i have chicken cassoler in my slow cooker ready for when i walk in the door, and then mars bar crispy cake for afters which i made this afternoon! yum yum
  • work until 8 image sob sob, poor me! won't get home until 8.45, however... i have chicken cassoler in my slow cooker ready for when i walk in the door, and then mars bar crispy cake for afters which i made this afternoon! yum yum
  • linzi i am very jealous sounds gorge! x
  • corri, comic, wine & jaffa cakes x
  • Im in bed with Frankie watching comic relief and I have minstrels, peanut m&ms, white kinder bueno and some walkers baked to eat!!! Im being a naughty mummy and letting her sleep with me cos she hasnt been sleeping well with her cough. Dh is sleeping on blow up bed ha ha
  • comic relief, takeaway, wine, and babyexpert (takes my mind off the sad parts on comic relief. lol)

Lisa xxx
  • lo in bed since 8pm (yeah). comic relief, takeaway pizza, wine and some maltesers.