Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Weaning Research - can you help a fellow mum?

Hi Everyone,

My name is Amy and I mum to a toddler and baby (6 months next week) and a PhD student at Swansea Uni. I am running some research looking for mum's experiences of introducing their baby to solid foods. I have had permission to post this link and have also posted it over on the food forum and down on the birth groups but it was suggested I may find some more mums here image

I am looking for mums who have a baby aged between six and twelve months (and have introduced solids) to complete a questionnaire looking at their experiences of doing this. It also looks at previous feeding behaviour and a bit about yourself. I am looking for mums who are using purees or baby led weaning - or who consider themselves anywhere in the middle of this! It can be your first baby or your tenth, just as long as your youngest is aged between 6 - 12 months. All mums who complete it will be entered into a draw to win a ??30 shopping voucher.

The study is questionnaire based and can be found via a simple link so it can be completed online. Alternatively I can send you a paper version if you contact me at a.e.brown@swansea.ac.uk. The study has had full ethical approval of my ethics committee and all responses will be confidential and anonymous.

If you are interested and have the time to spare to help a fellow sleep deprived mum I would be very grateful. The survey can be found online at the following address. Please just cut and paste into your browser.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=C46aKh_2f55KdlUKw2Tl0BGg_3d_3d

Thanks in advance

Amy

Replies