Forum home Babies Baby

What is your oh doing right now??!!

hey,

just wondering what your oh is doing right now while your on here! lol

mine is doing housework! I'm a lucky woman I know! he's loading the dishwasher as I type and then will clean the kitchen. Once thats done he'll do some prep needed for dinner tonight as we're having friends over.

I'm sitting on here and facebook with Louise sleeping on me. the longer she sleeps the less housework I have to do! :lol:

Lisa

Replies

• Mine is digging up our back garden with my brothers so we can have a new lawn laid for Poppy to play with all her new toys on!!
    It's really windy and so far they have shifted about 4 tons of soil and mud so look knackered!!
    He's a good bloke bless him!!
  • My oh has nipped to the shops to buy a paper and other "bits n bobs" i forgot to buy in the weekly shop. Then he's coming back to clean the cars, do some gardening and other tidying up outside whilst I lounge inside in my pj's (yes, not dressed yet)!!
    Then at 2.30 we are going to my Uncle's 65th & retirement party.
    Charlotte's hopefully asleep by now in her cot .......no I've just heard her cry out...bugger!!
  • It's great I'm not the only 1 having thier oh running around after them!

I'm still in my dressing gown but dh and Louise have got dressed, :lol:
  • wow u are all lucky with your ohs mine is IN BED!!!! No he does work til 4am He usually only gets up on weekends for football!! But saying that even if he didnt have work the night before he would still be in bed!!! til at least lunchtime! x
  • Madnbella my oh is in bed too! He works a night shift and didnt get in till 7.30am so guess I cant complain lol
  • Mine's in work! x
  • Mine is sitting on the floor playing 'rugby' with Millie and Barney. They have a very small rugby ball that they are throwing back and forth between them. He is going to work in about 15 mins though.
    xx
  • Mine is laying down as he does'nt feel well and has had the boys all morning while i take ellie to drama.
    vikki xx
  • Mine's at work - my hubby works all weekends except one every 5 weeks and i hate it too - noone's ever free to do anything at weekends as they're all busy with their oh's! Weekends are so long and boring... lo's in bed and i've just had my lunch yum yum x
  • mine is watching the football. x
  • Mines at work, must admit im not a fan of weekends no playgroups and everywhere is busy and all my friends partners are at home, poor me lol should be doing housework but thought id catch up on here

xxDBxx
  • Mine has just tidied the kitchen and done the mountain of ironing I was going to tackle on my maternity leave (that I didn't get as she came 4 weeks early!) he is being a star at the moment but I don't know if it'll last once he goes back to work, but we'll see! He's now watching the football! xx
  • Mine is tidying up as we have my parents coming to stay this evening, he's done some washing, and now he's cleaning the kitchen!
    I dropped some pretty heavy hints earlier that the first minute I get to myself I have to do something around the house and anything I'd like to do for ME gets pushed to the bottom of the list, he took heed :lol:
  • Mines cleaned the kitchen and is now hoovering. I tidied the lounge and sorted washing early while he played with lo. He is sooo good to me,
  • Erm, how do you all get your ohs to tidy, wash, iron and clean??? x

I throw a strop and this morning I cried LOL

Yeah a few tears always helps! image ha xxx

lol I am very lucky, mine does it without having to be asked! He's actually far better at it than me, and much tidier, when he's at home he can normally be found following around behind me and Millie tidying up :lol: Ideally he would stay at home while I went out to work, but he's much better at that than me as well and I wouldn't be able to earn enough, the bfing would also be a challenge for him!!
    xx

Yeah a few tears always helps! image ha xxx

I'd just had enough! The first free minute I get is either having a shower (cause I smell and look like a tramp), having some sleep cause I'm still anaemic and knackered or tidying up.... sitting reading a book, playing on my ds etc etc don't even enter into the equation..... he's out 3 times a week, uninterrupted time for himself.

So I had abit of a diva moment :lol:

[Modified by: MrsT on March 14, 2009 02:05 PM]

• Mine is currently in bed after coming home from work and taking me straight to the shops to go buy food for his mum to eat tomorrow (standard ham and bread not good enough :roll: ) and a few other bits, and will now prob be in bed till Ollie wakes up, while I have to clean up after dinner, run a virus scan on my laptop, sort the washing out (smelly dog found a lovely dead sheep to roll around in yesterday so have washed his blankets and towels about 3 times so far and the dog twice... :lol: ) get the house reasonably tidy, hoover the stairs and the lounge (cant do upstairs as im not allowed to carry the hoover and been waiting for OH to do it for 2 weeks now), tend to the seedlings and if i have the time and energy fork over the ground for them to go into tomorrow. :lol:

xx