Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

30+ weeks are u all ready 4 baby

hello im debateing weather to sort out babys stuff its all in her cot but the last 2 times i did this with the boys, they came at 30 weeks but it was strange cos wen id sorted there stuff i felt like a kind of im ready 4 them now. Thats y i dont want to sort anything yet just incase the same happens again and i have amy early i no u all think im nuts but what wud u do, u have bound to of red that iv had a dodgy preg to say the least, but wud really like your views on this cos i keep looking at it thinking shall i or sharnt i lol :roll:

Replies

• lol tinkerbell my stuf is all ready now all im waiting for is bump. i can see where your coming from but if i was you i would get it done while you still have the energy i think your due around the same time as me (may) and im really starting to flag
    claire x
    32+1
  • I would get it done now if I were you as your last two babies were early, like sxychick said while you've still got the energy as well!
    I havent really started getting ready yet, baby still hasn't got anywhere to sleep or anything lol. I finish work in two weeks so will get my arse in gear then!
    xxx

33+2
  • well we are all ready for lacey bump now moses basket made up all clothes washed bags by door really wish she would come soon x would love to be early for a change x

chloe 36+5
  • hi i'm already for pip and have been for a good few weeks to be honest. I think i started washing all her clothes at about 25 weeks so i could just do a bit at a time, which worked really well for me. The only thing we've got left to do is put the bedding on the crib, but i don't want to do that till we bring her home as i don't want it to get dusty. If your last two we're early i'd get everything done as soon as possible, as i'd prefer to be prepared then taken by suprise.
    xxx
    37+3
  • I would also get everything ready if your last 2 were early, fingers crossed she stays in there till full term but its best that youve got everything ready just in case (This is coming from a lady who hasnt even packed her hospital bag or bought the things to do in it lol) xxx

Hannah 36+1 xx
  • I'm 24+6 but already know I've only got 4-6 weeks to go. All my stuff is ready (just doing last load of sheets now) as I like to be organised. Having everything sorted will help me relax during the last few weeks and I'll know that I can get hubby or my mum or sis to nip in and make the moses basket up/pick extra bits up if I need them as everything is in the nursery and organised.
    Just me though, I am a bit like that and like to get myself sorted in advance, even for holidays etc.!!! image
  • lol i did it i sorted all her stuff and moswt of my hospital bag i felt like a piece come over me and that im ready 4 her now which has spooked me out cos i got like that with the boys iv even made up her moses basket and cot see i dont need a bloody man lol i can build and use a scrwe driver 2 lol xxx