Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I can't believe it!

After nearly 9 months of trying I got my BFP and on the day of my Granny's funeral.

I didn't really believe it until I just did a clear blue digital and it spelled it out to me!

I can't wait to get to know you all image

Replies

• CONGRATULATIONS!! i'm so pleased for you! i'm carly and expecting my first on 21st of april a boy!! have a happy healthy 9 months!!xxxx
    carlyxxx
  • oh hunni congratualations and welcome!!!!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!

Im sure your granny was looking down on you and had something to do with it image xx
  • HI - that is fantastic news. Especially on what must be a very difficult day!
    Welcome to the pregnancy forum - im sure you'll find it very helpful.
    Lisa
    http://bd.lilypie.com/9Gf70/.png

• Hi,I might be wrong but I recognise your avatar from YAYW? Swirlygem? Anyway.big congrats to you,hope you have a lovely 8 months! Everyone here is lovely and always there to help K 20w with twins xxx
  • Well done, sorry to hear about your gran but its brilliant news about your BFP

Georgie xx 19+3
  • Oh congrats on your BFP! soz about your gran that's harsh, and welcome to pregnancy hope you have a smooth 9mths

Claire
    35+2
  • Congratulations hun! I got my bfp on the day of my Grandmothers funeral too. Im sure she was telling me to test that day. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

18+5
  • Aww congrats hun

xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev207pr___.png

• Congratulations and welcome to the club!
    xx
  • congratulations!!!im sure ur granny had something to do with ur BFP! im Jay im due my 2nd baby on 16th may! x
  • Yes I am Mrs Swirly Gem on YAYW. So please to be able to officially join Baby Expert!

Yay! I think I am due the end of November!