Forum home› Babies› Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

1st Words

Hi

Just wondering what your LO's 1st word was ?

J has said her 1st word - started off as dada now sounds more like dad image

Cazz

Replies

• Options
    Aww. My lo's first word was ta! Followed by hiya and cat haha x
  • Options
    Go Jaina image

J's & Tyler's - dada
    Isaacs's - mama

They'll be no stopping her now. lol

xx xx
  • Options
    my oh's 1st word was clock lol
  • Options
    Charlie's was 'mama' Yay!! image

Then 'mum' but think that was a fluke lol

& now he says 'dada' all day long but I don't care cause he said mama first! lol x
  • Options
    Oscar's was "No" when he was about 8 hours old! Hasn't said anything since, so I guess he's not the genius I thought he might be :lol:
  • Options
    Ahh bless. Harry said Mama first... (then it was Bugger...) then it was bannana.. then Grandad... then biscuit.

xxx
  • Options
    Ollie said Dada first, but now will only say mama to everything and everyone :lol:
    xx
  • Options
    Amber said dada and poopo lol!! dadda is her fave she says it all day grrrrr hehe xxxx
  • Options
    Shea's first words were baba, then dada, then mama (he's got his priorities on order then! lol)
    Now he can say cat, pooh, shoe, socks, gangdad but his favourite of all time..........and its continual all day long............is WHATSAT???

He is now officially driving me mad! lol
  • Options
    Louise looked right at her Daddy and said 'Dad-dee, Dad, dadda' bless her!
  • Options
    Kara's firat word was Mama and then dada a few days later. Sje now calls me Mummy and her dada daddy. She never stops babbling now at 18 months. She says loads of words now.
  • Options
    cameron hasnt started yet but im sure he said hiya yesterday. oh thinks it was a fluke! what age do the first words usually happen? cam is 9 months on sunday x