Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Blood

I just went to loo and when I wiped there was a very very very small bit of blood?? It was red but it looks like it has come from the outside, hubby and I did BD this morning do you think it;s just that?

K xx
19+6

Replies

• It could just be from that hunny, but keep an eye on it and if it gets worse give your midwife or MAC at the hospital a call, they might want to see you to make sure everything is ok. xxxxxx
  • It could be that, I dont want to panic you but I would call your MW, or local clinic they might ask you to go in and get checked out.
    As soon as you see red blood your supposed to get in tocuh with them

xxx
  • Hun i think its more than likely from your BD this morning... DONT panic... just keep an eye on through out the day but im sure it is nothing to worry about at all!!

xxxx
  • Ok thank you girls, like I said it does seem like it's coming from the outside more than the inside. I checked the inside and it was just creamy cm??

My cervix feel's soft though not really really soft and i never touched it much but it;s not rock hard is that normal?? I do remember remember reading something that said it would soften after 6 weeks??

k XX
    19+6
  • hey hun, its probably just from bding this morn so i wouldnt worry image but do mention it to your midwife when i see/speak to her next xx
  • my cervix isnt hard its more soft.. not sure if that helps :S

If it isnt tigned at all on the inside than it sounds like it was from this morning image

Im still too scard to BD as i know if i get any blood after i will panic lol!!

xx
  • God what am i like, i feel sick now, i was in such high sprits this morning and this has knocked me off my feet. Even though I am sure it's nothing to worry about it just reminds you , you know.

There was non at all inside just creamy white cm and then like I said it was very very small as well.

Ok I am glad yours is not hard shut either.

K xx
    19+6
  • it will be fine sweetie, just keep an eye out for it through the day and if your still worried make an appointment and put your mind at rest image

Go and read your list that will put the smile back on your face xxx
  • Thank you, I hate things like this they are sooo scary, the first 12 weeks of pregnancy where easier!!

K xx
    19+6
  • OH GOD!!! Dont say that lol!!! iv been a nervous wreck i was hoping it got better after 12 weeks lol!!

xx
  • hee hee sorry i have been more stressed and worried after the 12 weeks than i was before LOL

I am sure you will be fine though love, see being a mother to be is hard work and it gets worse so i am told.

K xx
    19+6
  • haha!! yeah i have been thinking the same!! i know its COMPLELTLY different but one of my cats busted out of the cat flap one night and kept calling him for ages and he didnt come back i was getting so worried.... then i though OMG if im this worried about my cat what will i do when my child goes out for the first time, ill be a nervous wreck!!!

xxxxx
  • LOL I know my friend use to say that watching her baby ill or get an injection would make her cry and I never really understood why and now when I am worried about anything to do with rose I cry because I love her so much already and she is not even here yet you know?

K xx
    19+6
  • Have you called your midwife yet? What did she say?
    xxx
  • Oh I see ok I will call her now then and double check if I need one thanks girls will let you know.

K xx
    19+6
  • Ok I have called and she is not in till after lunch so left a message with the Receptionist and told her all about it and she said she will get her to give me a call back as soon as she gets in.

K xx
    19+6
  • Chase them if they don't get back to you!
    Sorry but to me, any blood in pregnancy - whilst we shouldn't panic - should always be treated with some urgency!
  • I know, I have felt sick ever since I saw it, it was very very small though so part of me thinks ok we BD's this morning it could be that. I am more worried now about the RH Neg thing I will give her till 3pm and then call again I think. The lady who took my mesage said she would make sure she got that message to her.

Do you think they will say I need the injection?

K xx
    19+6
  • I have this a few times in the last couple of weeks and been to the hospital twice and all was fine, they think it was just my cervix being odd! The third time they didnt even ask me to come in as I could feel lots of movement.

Im sure it will be fine, best to speak to the mw though to see if you need an anti d injection xx
  • Hey, i have Rh neg blood too and would just ring and check as any bleeding after 12 wks may require you to have the anti D. Its more than likely that it was a slight bleed from external area of the cervix which becomes incredibly vascular during pregnancy and in many women can bleed easily. Don't worry though, the anti jab is fine just a bit sore, but you have to go to hospital for it then wait around for about 20mins - 30mind after its been done. Best wishes
    Jo xxxxxx