Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Mothers Day Cards

Hi girls

I have been given two already image I am hoping they say Mother to be but hubby gave me one for sunday to open and then my best friend posted one to meimage

K xx
19+6

Replies

• Ah how lovely. I'm secretly hoping I get one too image xxxxx
  • Im secretly hoping for one aswell but dont think I will get one - OH believes cards are a waste of money (valentines, birthday/easter/christmas you name it) and has already said he "isnt bothering with that sh*t - he will get me one next year when the baby is born!" I think my mum may get me one though!

xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev207pr___.png

• awwwwwwwww that is SOOO cute!!!! hehe xxx
  • I was really shocked to get one, I saw a post on here saying they do a mothers to be one so I am hoping it is that rather than an actual mothers day card image

God girls can you believe we are going to be mothers.

K xx
    19+6
  • I am secretly hoping for one, although it's not much of a secret! I've taken a picture of the card I want & sent it OH!

We've also got both granmother's a "Happy Mother's day - from the bump" card each, we're going to put a scan pic in!!

You can get mummy to be cards from card factory!!

Butterfly
    24+6 x
  • I put this to H2B and he was having none of it as apparently "I'm not a mother yet"! Bastard!!

19+6 x
  • my mum bought me a mum to be one when i was pregnant with brooke.. dont think i'll get a seperate one this year tho rob will prob just sign it from brooke and bump x
  • my mum bought me a mum to be one when i was pregnant with brooke.. dont think i'll get a seperate one this year tho rob will prob just sign it from brooke and bump x
  • my hubby just laughed when i told him this - and after buying a bouncer all by himself the other day I thought we were making progress!!
    Looks like I wont be getting one!
    Lisa
    17+5
  • my oh said he'd get me one if i want!!!! a surprise would be nice!! he is bloody useless!!lol
    carly 35+1
  • my OH wont get me one even though my baby is due in 7 days! he saids its temping fate and bad karma
  • am i the only one who doesnt want one? lol i dont want to tempt fate so i have said i dont want one. am i a scrooge? lol xx