Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Had our first scan!

Well we had our scan yesterday, and I'm so happy to be able to say that everything was ok with little bean! I didn't dare look at the screen to begin with, but the sonographer was brilliant, she'd read our notes from last time, and as soon as I was lying down she said she would try and find the heartbeat as quickly as possible for us, which she did! imageimageimage

It was such an amazing feeling to see our little bean wriggling around on the screen, after that I just couldn't take my eyes off it! She said I was measuring 11+4, which was one day ahead from my dates, so has kept my due date as 2nd October. After the state I've been in for the past couple of weeks since my Mum passed away I was sure that something would have gone wrong again, so I can't begin to describe the sense of relief I felt, but I'm sure most of you ladies on here have felt exactly the same after seeing your own little beans for the first time after your losses too.

Thanks again for all your support, and hope things are well with you & your little beans too!

Love & hugs,
Caroline xxx
11+5 image

Replies

• hi hun, just wanted to say a huge congrats to you - am so pleased your scan went well.

big hugs to you xxxx
  • That's great Caroline and so nice that you had a lovely sonographer. x
  • Oh that's lovely, lovely news flower, am so pleased for you that all is well. xx
  • Thanks ladies! image

Crikey Karen, 28 weeks?!? That doesn't sound long when you put it like that does it? I do really want to enjoy being pregnant so hopefully I'll be able to relax a little more now and watch my bump grow!

Thanks again for all your support, I love having you guys to come and chat to on here, don't think I could have got through the past six months without you,

Love & hugs,
    Caroline xxx
    11+6
  • so happy for you hunny. heres to a h&h 9 mths xx
    http://bd.lilypie.com/Jexv0/.png

• caroline,thats lovely! xxxx