Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

due date tomorrow, fed up with pregnancy and no signs!

hi ladies..
feeling a bit down actually...
was hoping to have a completely natural labour this time (as had c section last time)..
and she's just not interested in showing up!...
everyone says the second is always early!... and im so fed up with eveyone saying 'isnt she here yet!'...
its hard enough to get on with it when your feeling miserable as it is.
sick of my weight gain... i look like shrek!...

i just know ill go overdue and need to be induced.. i really didnt want this, this time.....

anyone else feeling like pants?

Replies

• aww hun, thats crappy! ive got 3 weeks left to go and im already really fed up and just want it over with now, cant imagine how your feeling! ive got everything crossed that your lo comes very soon and you dont have to be induced xxx
  • hon don't believe that your 2nd is always early! my 2nd DD was 5 days late! i had a membrane sweep and did a good BD too and woke up in labour! which only lasted 3hrs, so don't worry too much cos they still have the option of a sweep and to break your waters before they try anything else hope you go soon thou for your sake ((hugs))

Claire
    35+6
  • thanks ladies... really appreciate your responses...
    my feelings of being down about myself have vanished today after hearing poor jade goody has passed away on mothers day...
    feel ashamed for moaning about stupid things when you hear things like this ahe...

thanks again ladies..