Forum home Babies Baby

Discontinued Tommee Tippee Soothers

Connor had the discontinued dummys and kept spitting the orthadontic ones out because they were so flat.
Anyway the point of this post is we found MAM Crystal soothers, they are orthadontic but the end isnt as flat and hes fine with them.
Just thought id let you know in case any of you are having trouble getting your lo to take another dummy and arnt willing to pay the ridiculous ebay prices.
Gill
xxxx

Replies

• We've had this problem!! How inconsiderate and rude of TT :lol:
    Anyway we found Boots own cherry teat dummies work just as well and also TT Nuby (we got them off the TT site)

The orginal dummy will be going in her baby box!!! I did have 2 but then the mw's lost the other one when we were in hospital, so this left dummy became a piece of gold because we didn't have anything else she would accept! I remember once we had a white duvet on and it got lost on the bed, omg the panic :roll:
  • Ha Ha they are soo easy to lose! I nearly cried when i found out they were discontinued, glad you found some that worked for lo
    xxxx
  • I nearly cried when i found out they were discontinued,
    xxxx

Yeah me also, I got them when I was pregnant just so I was prepared (not expecting to need them) I had no idea that when a baby accepts one type they invariably take anything else! We went to get some more after she arrived and found they were no longer *sob* image
  • Lol it was definatly a very sad day!
  • I didn't know there were any discontinued ones. Which were they?
  • They were big, oval shaped and clear. Baby sucking could be seen through the dummy.... Quite ugly to look, not the prettiest of dummies LOL
  • The Closer To Nature ones, heres a pic i found on ebay

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r162/rainbowshoes/tt.jpg

• Ahhh i loved them! Is it wrong to grieve for a dummy? lol
  • How much are they going for on ebay, dare I ask?!
  • Around ??20 for 2! and 30+ for 4
  • Thanks ladies! Don't look like the ones I use, but I might be nipping to Boots on Monday just to check! Xx
  • Thanks ladies! Don't look like the ones I use, but I might be nipping to Boots on Monday just to check! Xx

No they've gone!! Seriously we've looked LOL. They've been replaced with a flat teat type. Not available online either...

??20 for a pack of 2, serious!? Someone knows hows valuable they are, don't they?!?!
  • Yw hun glad they're not the ones you use!

i keep checking ebay hoping some nice person would put some on for less than a 10a but none as yet!
  • Gabe used to have those ones when newborn but now prefers the cherry ones, but I suspect the TT cherry ones that he likes (the really plain ones with the ring and the latex teat, they come in a 3 pack in blue, pink, white & yellow) have been discontinued as well as I can never find them anywhere except the corner shop!!! Oh well the boots own cherry ones are good too xx
  • I bought two for my son when i was preg just in case but he has never used them now they are in his toy box and he just plays with them..... will have to let him know they are very valuable lol

xx