Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Names - we've decided!

Hi all

Angus's name has been an ongoing saga for hubby and I... girls name we sorted pretty quickly but we have been so up and down with boys names!!!

Anyway, we finally decided, just now, via text (yep!) that... subject to Angus suiting these names when he comes out... we're going for:

Daisy Marie XXXXX and
Toby Angus XXXXX

If you know my surname (FB pals!) please let me know what you think???

We love them both and feel chuffed we have come up with one name for each we just love. Keeping everything crossed that when Angus comes out, he / she looks like a Daisy or a Toby!!!

(but please don't slate me if we change our minds AGAIN!) LOL

Joo xxxxx
35+3

Replies

• I love those names - good choice.
    I wish I could decide on a name for my little man!!
    Lisa
    18+3
  • Lovely names Joo, good choice.

I'm sure they will suit Angus when he/she arrives - not long now!!

Amy
    26 weeks today! xxx
  • Great choice!! I think they go with your surname as well image

I've been sitting here reciting the names with your surname :lol:

Me too!!! :lol:
  • I think they're lovely names! They do go well with your surname too!
    So we're just waiting for Daisy or Toby then!
    Kathryn xx

aaaaw I'll miss calling him Angus!!! :cry:
  • I love your names Joo and think they sound fab with your surname too! We still haven't 100% decided on a name for our little guy...

Bec 32+3 x
  • Both nice names and you have added Angus as a middlename. We call our baby Mojo but somehow I don't think we will be having that added to the childs name somehow.

17 Weeks
  • i love the names you have chose, they will go with your surname too. just gota hope that angus suit them now lol we have only chose 1 boys and 1 girls name so we will buggered if splodge doesnt look like a Leo or Lola xxx
  • i like both hunni and it will be weird to not actually call bubs Angus if he's a boy thou! but we'll get used to it! :lol:

Claire
    36+1
  • lovely names and i think they go well with ure surname too (i just wrote on jbeans wall and saw u had written too ...only knew it was u as u were refering to baby as angus image ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • LOVE them! Great choices, they grow up really well too.
  • lovely names and i think they go well with ure surname too (i just wrote on jbeans wall and saw u had written too ...only knew it was u as u were refering to baby as angus image ) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL - He'll always be my baby Angus!
    Will be VERY hard not naming him Angus if he is a boy!!!
    xxx
  • love the names joo!!! in fact Daisy Marie was going to be the name for one of my angel beans if they had been a girl!!! i do have a different name for this lo thou joo!!! xxx
  • I like them and i think they go really well - Daisy was my girls name too image I think you're having a boy though image x
  • i like them hun - and they go well with your surname so congrats on deciding!!!!
    we've got some vague ideas for our little boy but we're going to see what he looks like, we reckon we will often call him Baby E**** (surname) through force of habit though!!!!

hope you are doing well hun xxx
  • Lovely names Joo (and tho we aren't FB friends we have friends in common and you wrote on one of their walls and as Angus was mentioned I thought "that must be Joo!" - anyhooo that's my roundabout way of saying they go with your surname, lol!)
    Ames x
  • Great choice!! I think they go with your surname as well image

I've been sitting here reciting the names with your surname :lol:

And me!! lol image They are both great with your surname Joo!

Tara 34+5 (OMG!)
  • Both fab names and so pleased to see Angus is still featuring as a middle name (I'm scottish and biased) Can't wait to find out if it's pink or blue though. S x
  • Love the names and nice that you are keeping Angus in there! Both go great with your surname.

I love the name Toby but hubby's aunt has a dog called that so we can't use it!! image

x (16+1)
  • LOve the names x xTobys one of my favourites