Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Really Yellow wee? sorry tmi!

I have had really bright yellow wee - luminious yellow- since af was due and i still have it. I was tested for uti which was negative but my wee is really yellow & when i wipe the tissue is yellow. Its really weird and i know its nothing to worry about just wondered if anyone had had this.

xcx
6+3

Replies

• are you drinking enough, sounds like you could be dehydrated hun.
    xxx
  • could it be something you've eaten? drank? or as littlemiss said you may be dehydrated - although dehydrated wee is more dark orange than luminous yellow. that's a head-scratcher! sorry this has been no help at all!
    lau 36+3 xxx
  • are you taking a multi vit? That wil make it glow in the dark, lol!! x
  • Are you taking B vitamins?? They are water soluable and they make your wee turn yellow.
  • Hi 2bsmart- yes i have had this. It comes and goes. For me it is def not dehydration as i drink laods each day. I am nearly always thrist but i can not ossibly be dehydrated! However make sure you are drinking plenty of water.

I noticed on occassion the more illuminous me wee the stronger the smell. This has eased off a fair bit now but certainly weeks 5-10 this happened. maybe linked with CM as this has reduced signifcantly also??

Hope your ok after your night xx
  • yeah im taking pro natal, ironically i just read that on line. It looks like ive been eating nuclear waste!lol. Im not dehydrated as the wee is not concentrted just bright luminous yellow/green.

Thanks girls you are a fountain of knowledge.
    xcx
  • Hi,

i am getting this too! don't think it's anything to worry about although it still surprises me everytime i see it!

• I get this too! and normally coz I drink so much my wee is water clear! so has been a bit of a shock
  • I get this too when I havent drunk enough!! drink !!!

xxxx

http://bd.lilypie.com/Jexv0/.png