Forum home Babies Baby

FAO Pig to Twig girls :D

Remember tomorrow is the first weigh in ladies!!

Get on those scales - hope you've all been good!

I got weighed today but i'll keep it a secret till tomorrow. Post your results here and i'm sure the lovely chuffedbaby2 will add the updates to the original post so we can compare and share tips.

xxx

Replies

• I've been rubbish. Not lost nearly as much as I should have. Dreading the scales tomorrow. S x
  • ive had a terrible week and ............will bump up the post and reveal all tomorrow :roll: ......i have also been given a fab recipe for a tasty but sweet smack today ..........melt marshmallows in the mic and mix with rice crispies ...put in fridge for a few mins and voila a gorgeous sweet but almost fat free snack xxxxxxxxxx
  • ive had a terrible week and ............will bump up the post and reveal all tomorrow :roll: ......i have also been given a fab recipe for a tasty but sweet snack today ..........melt marshmallows in the mic and mix with rice crispies ...put in fridge for a few mins and voila a gorgeous sweet but almost fat free snack xxxxxxxxxx
  • Ooo the marshmallow recipe sounds fab, i wouldn't be able to control myself i'd eat the lot in one go, probably straight out of the bowl, the fridge wouldn't even get a look in!!