Forum home Babies Baby

Whats worse? labour or toddlers terrible two's?

I'm yet to experience the terrible two's my lo is 1 now. So just wondered which is worse?

Replies

• Terrible two's without a doubt!!!! My eldest is 2 and she is a nightmare, dont get me wrong she is good most of the time and the perfect angel lol but then she turns and ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you will be in tesco and all of a sudden she just decides she cant stand it anymore and lays on the floor and screams or starts shouting get off me mummy your hurting me when i am 10ft away but automatically makes people turn around and stare!!

I have twins too and am dreading them turning 2 bring on labour any day at least its over quicker!!
  • LOL omg! I was hoping I'd read labour! What have I got myself into lol
  • er TODDLERS!!!!! labour lasts but a few hours toddler tantrums last forever! then they grow and start saying they hate you and the horrible house! xx
  • LOL you know I laugh at your replies but then I think omg! My lo will be 20 months when baby is born HOPEFULLY. My sil said I'll find it hard with them both being young, so I'm pooping myself now at the thought of it!
  • i have to say "terrible 2's" wernt that terrible...labour was awful 1st time round but im saying "terrible 4's" is actually worse than labour!!! lol. xxx
  • TERRIBLE 2'S!!!!!!!! It starts at about 18 months and goes on and on and on and on!!!!!!! :lol::lol: At least with labour it progresses and you can see the end in sight (and you can get pain relieve!!!!)

To be honest Zach is now 2 and a half and now that his words are coming he is less frustrated and less moody! x
  • TERRIBLE 2'S!!!!!!!! It starts at about 18 months and goes on and on and on and on!!!!!!! :lol::lol: At least with labour it progresses and you can see the end in sight (and you can get pain relieve!!!!)

To be honest Zach is now 2 and a half and now that his words are coming he is less frustrated and less moody! x
  • terrible 2's is far worse than labour simply because it happens so unpredicably and can be far more painful ........like sarahcraig said imagine ure happily wandering round the shops lo helping u pick a few bits up so they are occupied THEN you say no trey cant eat the grapes now until u have paid and ..whack there lying on the floor screaming ..nothing u say or do stops it ....i tend to pick jack up and carry him under my arm like a bagette :lol: ...good job i work in tesco and can usually distract him bu getting one of my collegues to glare at him :lol: ..also once terrible 2's are over u are left with a cheeky 3 year old and then an even cheekier 4 year old and so on image ..wouldnt change it for the world ..........when it gets tough girls just remember ITS ONLY A PHASE ...i find it helps if i think that xxxxxxxxxx
  • Balls! I was sure you would all say labour. Oh well only 18months to go till the fun begins. S x
  • Wow! Its amazing the replies to this. I'll just hope for the best.