Forum home Babies Baby

Mondays, tuesday's child etc....

Remember the old rhyme about 'Mondays child is fair of face' etc? Which one is your LO?

Gabe is a Friday's child - 'loving and giving'.

xx

Replies

• Freya is also a Friday's child. If this one comes on time She will be a Mondays child.

Kerry, Freya and Pink Bump
    36+2
    X X X
  • DS 3 is a fridays and so lives up to it however twins are Tuesdays and they most certainly are not full of grace lol

xxDBxx
  • I thought i'd post it in case people don't know the rhyme:

Monday's child is fair of face,
    Tuesday's child is full of grace,
    Wednesday's child is full of woe,
    Thursday's child has far to go.
    Friday's child is loving and giving,
    Saturday's child works hard for a living,
    And the child that is born on the Sabbath Day,
    Is bonny and blithe and good and gay.

Mine's a sunday child, and has been described as bonny and good on many occasion.

I'm a Wednesday's child, my mum still calls me little miss wednesday whenever i'm in a mood lol x
  • well I'm a mondays child and lo is a fridays child. x
  • Oscar is a Saturday's child, but so far has only shown signs of making other people work hard! Lol
  • jayden is thursday child has far to go.. which i think is the worst lol
    im sundays child
  • Alfis is a Thursday's child-I don't want him going anywhere-ever!! I'm a Sunday's child-not sure about that at all either! x
  • Archie is a Sundays child. Definitely bonny. Mostly good. Blythe and Gay -we'll wait and see ! S x
  • both me and my boy is full of woe!!!! my OH is full of grace
  • Charlotte was born on the Sabbath and at the moment is not bonny,blithe, good or gay!
    She should have been born on a Wednesday.
    I know that sounds terrible but not having a good time with her.....teething problems and she keeps hitting me!!!!
  • Harry's a wednesdays child! He's not always full of woe though... infact he's annoyingly upbeat considering i feel so rough! xx
  • Jonathan is a Mondays child
  • Shea is a fridays child, loving and giving and he is very
  • Ciaran is a Monday's child which is nice. My mum always complained that Wednesday was the only one that wasn't something nice.
  • im a wednesday's child and its true, ive always got a tale of woe to tell!!!

jessica is a thursday child.
  • Connors a wednesdays child but by no means full of woe - hes such a happy little boy!
    xxxx
  • JJ is a wednesdays child but not at all full of woe, i think he's TOO happy lol x
  • JJ and Connor were born on the same day I think (17th september)
    Out of curiosity what time was JJ born?
  • ooo yeah! 1.52pm x
  • Connor was 6.10am spose it would have been too weird if the same time! lol
    xx