Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Home Sick today

Hey

I woke up and tried to get ready for work and had a really bad head ache and felt all dizzy and faint again so I just got right back into bed again.

I am just resting but feel sick so laying down watching the baby prog's on tv.

K xx
21+2

Replies

• hi hun - hope you're starting to feel a bit better.
    Sometimes your body just needs some rest.
    Enjoy putting your feet up, take in lots of fluids and DONT watch too many baby programmes - they scare me!!
    Lisa
    19 weeks x
  • LOL they are nice one's , the one I am watching is called bringing home baby to show how new mums and dads cope image

I am burning up at the mo not sure whats wrong with me? Just resting and drinking lots of water

K xx
    21+2
  • Aw K lou i really feel for you,you've had a horrid past few weeks with all this poor you image

Have they investigated your iron levels n stuff to find out what keeps causing this??

Hugs
    D
    12+6
    xx xx
  • hope your feeling better soon huni!
    luv clare
    http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev185pb___.png

• Well I had that bleed and at the hospital and they checked my iron levels and BP and so on they said it was all perfect??

K xx
    21+2
  • Well I had that bleed and at the hospital and they checked my iron levels and BP and so on they said it was all perfect??

K xx
    21+2