Forum home Babies Baby

Boots not sure if its just mine

But our boots are selling all there nappies including pampers and huggies for just ??1.50 a pack
there dried baby rice and porridge for just 41p a box, jars of food from as little as 4p a jar. boots baby juice for 14p

Replies

• omg thats so cheap! hopefully i can get into town today or tomorrow to see if ours has anything decent, just wish this rain would stop!! xx
  • We're going out in a little while so I'll be sure to have a look.

Thanks Jodie!!

xx
  • May have to have a trip to our tomorrow and see if they are doing it too. If anyone else goes today can they report back and let us know if it is in other boots stores aswell. xxx
  • We're off after lunch-wow that sounds amazing! What are Boots own nappies like by the way? Any good?
  • Fingers crossed for you all that its not just mine, they said they might have other stuff dropping in a day or so as they are getting in new stuff so need to clear out what is already there.

today i got
    7 cartons of juice
    3 boxes of porridge
    1 box of baby rice (wish they had more left lol)
    15 cars of 4-6month baby food
    25 jars of 7month + baby food

All for just ??6.41

• ive got baby packed up bag done hubby ready..amazing what you can do when there is that going on image lol only got a ??10 but maybe able to get some nappies dirt cheap image xxx

I got it all in my local boots in uddingston
  • We're off after lunch-wow that sounds amazing! What are Boots own nappies like by the way? Any good?

iv never tried there own nappies but they were selling there own ones for i think it was ??1.45 a pack
  • Jesus!! Thats so cheap!!

We're off out as soon as Kelsie has had her dairylea sandwich!

Thanks Jodie hon, how are you and the babes?

xx
  • i paid ??8 for 2 packs of boots nappies yesterday!! image
  • i paid ??8 for 2 packs of boots nappies yesterday!! image

thats a pain they are selling there own here for ??1.25 now as i has to nip in for painkillers so checked.
  • This is not on at our boots. Must be selling off stock at your store or something.

Wasnt sure as i got a lot of stuff cheap at the ones in hamilton yestarday as well
  • Same in Suffolk. All normal price!!

xx
  • we nipped in when we went up the town earlier and they are all normal price in our's too!

You're the luckey one! :lol:
  • was in boots twice in merthyr today and there wasn't anything like that on! Gutted. Think we'll all be making a trip your way Jodie!
  • was in boots twice in merthyr today and there wasn't anything like that on! Gutted. Think we'll all be making a trip your way Jodie!

Yeah i think i will be nipping back in again tomorrow to see if there is anything else left, im tempted to get the pull ups just now even though charlie is only 20 weeks as they are only ??1.25 a pack and its not like they go out of date lol x