Forum home Babies Baby

citreon xsara picasso??

hiya ladies just wondered if anyone has one and what u think of it?? we have another baby on the way and need a bigger car so my question is do u think it will fit 3 car seats and double buggy in boot?? our oldest is almost 4 and so is on a small booster that dosent take much room up but want her to be comfy not squished up inbetween 2 babies!! thanx in advance,hanna xxxx

Replies

• My parents had that car when i was younger and it was fab! a perfect family car in my opinion. All the seats are big just like the front ones and all three have proper seat belts so i would imagine that you would fit 3 car seats in no problem, but im not 100% xx
  • Hi,

I have a Renault Scenic which is a very similar size! I can get three car seats in two group !'s (which I think are the bulkiest ) and a baby one! Two of these are isofix! Plus my phil and teds in the boot plus room for shopping etc! Its fab!

Gail x
  • oooh thanx ladies thats very reassuring we have decided to go and view one tomoz! thanx for your help!
  • well thanx for all ur replies,we viewed one 2day and pick it up nxt week woohhoo!! so excited and like u all say the size is great boots massive shud fit double buggy and shopping!!!Also its the deisel so good 2 know its good on fuel,will help as hubby is up and dwn motorway every weekend coming home on leave frm army! xxxx
  • Great purchase - Love mine too. Lots of room. Though with twins and 2 year old would love the Picasso C4 seven seater!!!