Forum home Babies Baby

pushchairs

Sorry I know this post has already been out a few times.

We are looking for a buggy to go on a caravan holiday something lightweight but comfy and nice looking (not asking for much!!!!)

Any mums with buggies and suggestions would be great cant believe their is so much choice but totally confused!!!

Thanks dont know what i would do without you ladies and your advice :\)

Replies

• Ooh good post. I want to buy one for holidays, granny and for the childminder to use. It's just not practical for them to use the bugaboo. I'd like it to recline too if possible.
    Hope there are some good suggestions. S x
  • we're getting this...

http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/invt/ob00906

comes in loadssss of colours and u can just buy the pushchair on its own fo ??56.99 (its ??69.99 in Mothercare) hope this helps! oh and it lies right back x
  • hiya hun alot of ppl buy the petite zia its like 100 pound i think, for me i just bought an o baby stroller in lilac it came with free raincover for 50 pounds from argos
    it has 5 recline positions
  • Have you looked at the Obaby type prams? Or the mothercare Jive, etc? Is it for newborn or 6months+?
    Also, whats your price range?

Look on Kiddicare.com, argos and mothercare!

xxx
  • I have quinny zapp for my 2yr old which is really liteweight but the only prob it that is doesnt recline,

However i have seen another make that is similar style to the qunniy zapp but it reclines and has a basket for bits n bobs underneather. Not quite sure wat its called but im sure if u flicked thru a mothercare catalogue that u wud fine it. xx
  • my mum bought us a hauck winnie the pooh one, its a 4-wheeler and it folds down and clips together on the sides so it doest trap your fingers, ive found it brill for running round tesco as it takes a few mins to sort his big pushchair up. its green, i have looked for a pic, but can only find the blue, black and red ones...it does recline and has an adjustable foot support too
  • my mum bought us a hauck winnie the pooh one, its a 4-wheeler and it folds down and clips together on the sides so it doest trap your fingers, ive found it brill for running round tesco as it takes a few mins to sort his big pushchair up. its green, i have looked for a pic, but can only find the blue, black and red ones...it does recline and has an adjustable foot support too
  • We bought a maclaren quest recently, it's soooo easy to use, very light.

It doesn't lie completey flat but does recline.