Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

i am soooooo proud of myself (mil update)

well what else can i say but i didnt think i hadit in me, this morning she got up and expected me to be taking my daughter to school and she was shocked to find that dh has done it today as he does sometimes, she moaned and groaned sat down with her cuppa and didnt speak to me! so good a time as any i just said i think it may be btter if you get yourself off we will be fine you look really tired and iknow you would rather be up at the lakes, when we have her you will be the first to know etc......... so off she plooded never argued packed her stuff and was gone quicker than she came!!! how awful is it i feel so relieved like i can relex now, and the kids are ovwer the moon how sad is that!!!! but yayyyyy i did it x

Replies

• GOLD STAR FOR YOU!!!!!! there's nothing like getting rid of the MIL! well done you!

May it give the rest of us hope and strength when its our turn to put our MIL's in their place. But you told her she'd be the first to know??? I expect my MIL will be about 10th on the list of pecking order of who to tell lol!

Good for you anyway! what a super star!

Emma xxxx
  • WOOOHOOO Nice one Chloe!!!! now you can just sit back and relax and calmly wait for bubs to arrive allujelah!!! image:lol:

Claire
    37+1
  • oh yay well done chloe at least you can relax in your own home now before baby comes
    claire x
    34+2
  • BE posted twice

[Modified by: Taz1982 on March 30, 2009 04:26 PM]

• Thank god for that. Pat yourself on the back and relish the peace!
  • My God i 've never met you and i'm proud of you too!!!! I think you've shown restraint and good grace to hold out on saying something for so long! Well Done You! I hope you have the baby tonight now just show her lol
    Jo xxxx
  • woohoo, im so proud it cant have been easy!
    well done you .
    xcx
  • woohoo, im so proud it cant have been easy!
    well done you .
    xcx
  • WELL DONE!!!!! Thats excellent news, your daughter can get her bedroom back now and you can all relax xxx
  • Well done you!! Enjoy the peace!!

dg
    xxx
  • Well done Chloe - Im really pleased for you, thats fab news, all you need know is you LO to make an appearance and that will be the icing on the cake!!!

• Yay, thats fab news, you should be proud of yourself!!! All you need know is your LO to make an appearance and that will be the icing on the cake!! Enjoy the peace while you can.....

• BLOODY BE - keeps eating my reply!!!
    Yay, thats fab news, you should be proud of yourself!!! All you need know is your LO to make an appearance and that will be the icing on the cake!! Enjoy the peace while you can.....

• Congratulations! Give the girl a biscuit! lol xx