Forum home Babies Baby

Do you like..

..this dress?

http://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/product/images/B001OAJSX0/ref=dp_product-image/278-4695825-0291949?ie=UTF8&n=212336031&mnSBrand=core

Am looking for one for Charlotte's christening. It's not until the start of September but I've seen this and really like it. I think it will hide my mum tum as well. I also have a gold pashmina that I could wear over the top as the lining looks a gold colour. I like the back as well with the bow feature.

let me know what you think!

Replies

• I love it! Wouldnt suit me though image
  • i think it is lovely...really sophisticated!!!
  • Thanks. Wasn't sure if it looked too drab for a christening but with the gold shrawl it should brighten it up. Plus black hides a multitude of sins!
  • Thanks. Wasn't sure if it looked too drab for a christening but with the gold shrawl it should brighten it up. Plus black hides a multitude of sins!

Bloody BE site ggrrrr

[Modified by: ccbmommy on March 31, 2009 07:52 PM]

• Hmm Im not sure about it hun, its prob because I dont know what you look like if you know what I mean, is hard to picture - would not suit me!! xx
  • Lovely, lovely lovely - very surprised thats a Marks&Spencer dress, could easily pass for Coast.
  • I think it's lovely but I personally would think of it for an evening occasion not a christening.
  • stupid be!

[Modified by: Craftycharli on March 31, 2009 08:32 PM]

• I think it's a lovely dress but I'm not sure about the colour for a christening, but then am I right in thinking it's not till Sep? (or have I mixed you up with someone else?) so summery colours wouldn't look right. It's a gorgeous dress though, would do nothing for me, I'd look like the back of a bus!!!
    xxx
  • Think it's a lovely dress but like Amy says it's hard to say as I don't know what you look like! As for the colour I've bought a black dress to do 3 weddings this year, lo's christening if I'm allowed (whole diff story!!) and weddings next year. I plan to 'jazz it up' with bright accsessories (sorry sp!) and a cardigan as I have big wabbly arms! Think you could do the same or keep it simple-makes it even more wearable then and good value for money too! Bx
  • I look like Angelina Jolie lol!
    I'm quite petite so thought it would suit my frame and it looks comfy. No nipped in bits or cleavage showing. And yes the christening isn't until September.

It probably is a bit "showy" for a christening but wanted to wear something nice (for once).

I'll see another one I like next week!