Forum home Babies Baby

Little acrobat!!!

Gabe is like an acrobat! He may not be crawling or showing any signs of moving but whenever he's on someones lap he does acrobatics haha...he's obsessed with being upside down and always trying to flip himself over if that makes sense!! How weird! He also slides off you to get his feet on the floor even though his balance is very bad lol.

Replies

• It sounds to me like he wants to move! And maybe standing up if he's sliding down onto his feet. You'll have to get him to join the circus xxx
  • Sounds like he'll be off soon! They should do a baby class foe circus tricks like waterbabies and rhythm time-might have given away my winning idea!!Bx
  • He also 'launches' himself to places if that makes sense...ie if he wants a toy thats out of reach, he throws his whole weight into that direction thus falling over and then moans to be sat up again :lol: oh well I guess he'll be walking by next christmas!!!
  • How cute! Isn't it funny how they like being upside down, it could be the different view or the head rush!
    My little girl seems to have given up trying to move again. I can put her on all fours and she stays there for a few seconds then collapses. Ah well!
  • Sounds like he'll be off soon! They should do a baby class foe circus tricks like waterbabies and rhythm time-might have given away my winning idea!!Bx
    That's a good idea and I reckon Gabe would be great lol. He is so flexible its untrue (he can lean forward soo far when sitting that his face touches the floor - is that normal?!) and sometimes he practically turns his head 180 degrees haha....
  • Alf does the leaning backwards thing all the time-normally while whacking me in the head, cheek bone or nose!!
    Seriously a Baby Circus class-could make me millions with that! Think the fact Gabe is flexible must mean once he's off he'll be walking and climbing.
    Alf's now started to lift his leg up as he's standing holding a piece of furniture-frightens the bee geebas out of me! Also looks like he's a dog doing something-attractive!! Bx
  • I think he's on his way to crawling hun, Barney used to do the throwing himself at stuff bit, I once picked him back up 6 times in 5 mins :roll: He's not crawling yet but he can now get himself any where by a mix of rolling and slithering backwards, bet Gabe will soon be on the move!
    xx
  • Lily is the same! She is like a bag of worms! She can do backwards crawling now so maybe Gabe will be speeding across the carpet very soon too! xx
  • Jason can do the whole sit up touch the floor with his four head! he also chews he feet while we're doing his nappy sometimes! he loves being thrown around in the air as well (nice way of course!!) & upside down!
    he's also climbing on the couch n has figured out that coming down backwards he doesn't hurt himself! (he used to throw himself off head first)
    he likes sitting on ur knee n back flipping off as well, with me holding his hands of course but he lands on his feet!!
  • Ha ha how cute!
    xxxx