Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Which nappies?

Hi all!
Was wondering if anybody had any favorite nappies, have tried tesco's, asda's pampers and huggies and none of them seem to hold a lot, (maybe I'm just expecting too much :\?)
When my LO was born I found tesco's own nappies quite good but now they either leak or she's wet most of the time... any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Replies

• Options
    I use Tesco Nappies now and find them very good and hold loads. Kara started to leak with Pampers and I found she always smelt strongly of urine whwn she was wearing pampers. A couple of others on here have said the same about Pampers.
  • Options
    thanks for your advice I have tried tesco's own again and they do seem a lot better than pampers and asda's. Thanks
  • Options
    I have never used Asda's but the nearest Asda is about 20 or so miles away so it wouldn't be worth trying them. I am sticking with Tesco at the minute as Kara has been great wtih them and I would have no hesitation in using them again.