Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Mar 09

Introducing baby Xander Damien

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/gothicbarbie86/SDC10405.jpg?t=1239416967

Born 09/04/09, at 18:34, weighing 8lbs 11oz, 28 hour labour but only 8 hours active labour. Very traumaic birth and after birth for me, but will update with birth story when I get 5 minutes. Needless to say though he was fashionably late andI never did get my water birth, instead ended up hooked up to moniters, unable to move, flat on my back, feet in stirrups!
He was 15 days late but worth every second I spent waiting and evey pain I felt.

He is such a good boy and I have fallen in love all over again image
I know I no longer 'belong' here, but thought I would let you ladies know.

xxx

Replies

• Aww hes gorgeous hun...congratulations! xxx
  • Aww congrats hes lovely...and you, silly you do "belong" here, we were all pregnant together and its great to see how you and the other late arrivals are doing xxx
  • Congratulations! He's beautiful!! Can't believe how long you had to wait!! Sorry you didn't get the birth you'd hoped for, but like you said, anyway out is so worth it in the end!!

Please stay in March, wouldn't be the same without you!!x
  • aww thank you image

xx
  • Of course you belong!! Bless! Congratulations again x
  • Of course you belong!! Bless! Congratulations again x
  • He's gorgeous, congrats and like the others have said - of course you belong here!!!
  • congratulations and like the othes said please stay in touch it would be sad not to hea the updates after we all went through are pregnancys together

Mari
  • congratulations and like the othes said please stay in touch it would be sad not to hea the updates after we all went through are pregnancys together

Mari

Mari