Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

10DPO anyone else the same?

Hi just kinda wnating to find some people at the same stage of 2ww as me to chat to right now I am a little wound up. On top of the fact we seem to be having some unscheduled money probs at the moment I need a distraction so baby chat it is lol.

Replies

• I am 11DPO and due on either Saturday or Sunday. I don't feel like its been our month this month unfortunately, just don't feel different or anything. Shame (but we are going to Mexico for 2 weeks in May so I guess at least I will be able to enjoy that fully) ..
  • Hi hun, Im currently 10 or 11 days past. The wait has been killing me today. I just want to know either way!!! If you had read on 'large families' oh and I werent exactly trying but it doesnt make the not knowing any easier!!! Sorry to hear youve been having a few money probs hun, hope its nothing to bad? x x x x
    Louga, hope you have a fab hols hun x x x x
  • I think I am over thinking everyhting right now because I am stressed. Logically I know we can get alot of our savings back after my partner does a few shifts at the night clubs. Also logically I know we are quite fertile and a mmc is a minor set back in us getting a sticky bfp. Now if only the logical brain would talk to the rest of me we would be in action roflmao.
  • ((hugs)) i'm 6dpo and desperate to test... Sorry you'r having financial worries