Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Clearblue Fertility Monitor

i read that its best for The Clearblue Fertility Monitor is suitable for women whose natural cycle normally lasts between 21 and 42 days.

if thats true then theres no point for me to buy one my cycles are from june last year 80 days 70day then 61 days so no hope for me to use them thanks everyone that reads

Replies

• No they are not designed for long cycles at all really as you need to PAOS (maximum of 20) from CD6. Basically if you are not going to OV before CD32 then it'd be a waste of time.

Saying that of course you can always start PAOS later in the cycle. So if you know you are not likely to OV until CD50, you could start PAOS on CD35.

Although I absolutely loved mine, personally I wouldn't recommend it for long cycles. Wishing you lots of luck xx
  • thanks well hope some one out bids me on ebay lol but not to bothered i was gunna try it to see when i did but i have pcos so thats the reason my cycles are long before june was 1-2 years so when i was ttc it became better but i have put it on hold till i come back off my holiday in sept i'm off to florida with my 2 girls aged 3 and 4 (nearly 5 in june) i want to give them a really good time