Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Thank you girls

Hi Girls,
Just wanted to say a big thank you to you all for all your lovely words , thoughts and hugs, means a lot.

Had a bit of a rough day yesterday, but not as rough as my DH, he really got the full force of my hormones bless him. He had to deal with uncontrolable crying, irrational beahviour and being blamed for just about everything, I knew what I was doing but just couldn't stop myself. Although by the end of the evening I felt so close to him and just loved having him cuddle me. OMG my emotions are such a mess.

I know this is supposed to be normal but I feel so bad for Laurence, I am going to try and be a lovely wife today.

Thanks again girls at the moment you are all my guardian angels and helping look out for me.

Big hugs to you all.

Leigh-Anne x

Replies

• No probs Leigh-Anne.....

Everyone on here knows exactly how it feels *as do our hubbys) mine too has been the brunt of my emotions and he too has been amazing....i think sometimes we (or at least i did) forget that they are grieving to and feel like they have to be strong for us...Ross wouldnt cry at first incase he upset me more which actually made me angry like he didnt care although i know he did....

In the end when he just held me and we cried together i felt really close to him (i always do but i feel in some way this has brought us closer) i dont know how i would have got through the past few weeks without him so take the comfort you need from your DH...he really will understand!

I have found there is always someone here with kind words who understands whenever i want to off load a little or rant or cry.....

So bring it on whenever you feel like that too.

(((((((Hugs back to you)))))))

Lx

P.s I hope you are feeling a little 'better' today?
  • I'm glad you are feeling a little better today. I'm sure your DH appreciated the cuddles last night. They know it is hard for us being the ones who carried the baby. They know we need time. It's usual to feel a little selfish, for want of a better word, in the beginning. Then you grieve together. xx
  • Hello
    Just read your other post, sounds like you've had a really rough time so not surprising your hormones were haywire, your husband sounds very supportive though - everyone always asks us how we feel but often not our husbands/partners and theyve lost the pregnancy too
    I wish you both lots of hope and comfort
    Daisyx
  • Hi Leigh-Ann,

Popped over from the Nov forum to see how you and Annette are getting on. So sorry for all that you have gone through, sounds like you've had a tough time so things can only get better from here.

Nice to see that you have lots of support from all the lovely ladies in here.

Hope things get better for you soon.

Thinking of you.

Emily x
  • Hi leigh anne i just wanted to say that you and all the ladies that post on here are so supportive to one another and i think you are all very brave ladies indead.. Iv been keeping an eye out for your posts as i was in Nov with you and i am so saddened to see that this happened to you and your Hubby.. Love to you xx