Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

does anyone have wither of these prams? opinions appreciated

Hiya, if you have any thoughts on these prams it would be fab, we are stuck and have no idea which to get although they both are total opposites lol.

Bugaboo cameleon -

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp95/boostars/bugaboo.jpg

or

Mamas and papas ultima -

http://i401.photobucket.com/albums/pp95/boostars/mandpultima.jpg

Please share any experiances you have with these prams or just tell me which one you like best lol, thanks!

xxx

Replies

• I have the cameleon and really like it. Lily is 10 months now and I use it everyday still. What would you like to know about it?
  • We have the Ultima for the same reasons as Wannabeamummy, right down to having a tall hubbie lol.. Baby not due until August, but they did have an offer with ??200 off which swung it for me!
  • thanks ladies, my notification wasnt working and i just realised i have replies! lol x
  • I bought the bugaboo - reading the other posts they both seem really similar in spec. The bugaboo is really easy to fold & really light as well. You can buy adaptors to fix a maxicosi carseat to the chassis. The handle is adjustable for height. We are going on holiday in the next week so we will use the carrycot for lo to sleep in. Also the pushchair goes both ways. I love the beach position for the chassis - pushing prams or buggys in the sand is a nightmare. Looking forward to trying this out.

My only fault in the bugaboo is the shopping basket that you can't really access while the carrycot is attached but I read that once the pushchair is on you can use it better. I also read bad reviews about the changing bag that matches the bugaboo apparently it isn't very big and you can't fit too much in so I didn't buy it - I bought a Mamas & Papas bag that is more like a handbag with lots of room when he is staying overnight.

Think it will come down to your personal preference xxx

[Modified by: ~CharlieMum~ on May 10, 2009 09:16 PM]

• i like the look of the bugaboo. does the ultima have swivel wheels? coz i've your planning on doing lots of walking and going round the shops you'll wish it had [if it hasn't] coz they make so much difference.