Forum home General Chat Products & best buys

Cheap/ modern double pushchair.

Expecting baby number 2, and looking for a double pushchair that i can use for my one year old and the new baby when it arrives, but dont want to break the bank.

Double pram that is really easy to use, easy to get in and out of shops and buses etc.. modern looking and isnt expensive, also that isnt very big, easy enough to fold into a car etc..

Replies

• I'll be watching this post! Need one too. Maybe a post in Second time Mums might be useful?

Rachel
  • Have a look at the Baby Jogger City Mini twin it has the easiest fold that we have found on a pushchair and folds up nice and flat for in the car. Its approx 71cm wide so not too big to fit through doors.

We have found it to be our most popular double pushchair!
  • I have a 22month old and a 2 month old. I bought a first wheels city twin, which was lovely as you could use the seats either way and have a carrycot for the baby. I had to sell it though as I travel mostly by bus and it was to big if I had to fold it, I couldnt carry the buggy and the babies. so I bought the silver cross pop duo which is really lightweight, and folds no bigger than my silver cross 3d pram.