Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

iCandy Peach...

Hi, has anyone see any information on the iCandy Peach? We saw the Pear in John Lewis on Saturday but have heard there might be a new model (Pear) later this year...anyone know any more details? Thanks.

Replies

• Looks like the Peach is not due for release until August. You can google it and get a little info. It looks like it's similar to the Pear or Apple. And I also saw the new Pear on the iCandy website - it says pending patent so must be coming soon. This one looks like the ideal one to use with an older infant and a newborn (if you want, otherwise use as single or for twins). Finally! Can't wait to see it!!
  • hi ladies, its on the icandy website, its gorgeous!
  • I seen the icandy peach at the babyshow glasgow and fell in love with it,it isnt in store till aug tho!!im dying to see it again so i can make a final decision.

Jstar xxx
  • I've seen the iCandy Pear and it looks really nice. Having only one baby we went for the iCandy Cherry and it's gorgeous.

Check it out here: http://www.myfirstbabyblog.co.uk/post/Getting-stuff-for-the-baby.aspx