Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in June 08

Elaine - New pictures of Ashton...

Here you go babe as promised..........

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f28/tamarabellscott/new193.jpg

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f28/tamarabellscott/new188.jpg

xxx

Replies

• Aw bless him, he so cute!! Hope you don't mind me having a nose too hun?? We have the same bath seat!! x x
  • Aw bless him, he so cute!! Hope you don't mind me having a nose too hun?? We have the same bath seat!! x x
  • Aaaawwwww!!!! How adorable is he!! I cant believe what a lil man he is now!!! I LOVE his hair!

We've got that bath seat too - its a flippin life saver! hehe

Thanx for sharing hunnie - its made my day, wish we all lived a bit closer..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Babe you will have to txt me your addy so I can send him a card xx xx
  • Aaaawwwww!!!! How adorable is he!! I cant believe what a lil man he is now!!! I LOVE his hair!

We've got that bath seat too - its a flippin life saver! hehe

Thanx for sharing hunnie - its made my day, wish we all lived a bit closer..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Babe you will have to txt me your addy so I can send him a card xx xx
  • Thanks girls, and no of course I don't mind anyone looking! Love being told how cute he is, lol.

Elaine I so wish we lived closer aswell. Would love to meet up with you and the boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will e-mail you my address now. xxxx
  • I had to have a nose too - he really is gorgeous hon! Love the fact you have now got the pics to threaten girlfriends with way way way down the line lol xxx
  • lol Lee, will have to keep them to show them all!!!! xxx
  • lol Lee, will have to keep them to show them all!!!! xxx
  • i was nosy too.........he is very cute. And yes, its very important to keep all possible photos that can be used against them in years to come - lol!!!
    Sarah x
  • he he he I am noesy too and read most posts that are marked FAO of anyone else! xxxx