Forum home General Chat Products & best buys

Tommee Tippee Nappy Bin

Has anybody seen any good offers for the Tommee Tippee Nappy Bin? We have the Angelcare bin that came with the Bounty Bag, but it really smells. I have seen it in Tesco for ??29.99, but was hoping to find it cheaper. Thanks

Replies

• I have just thrown away my TT nappy bin (not the new Sangenic version). I used that for pooey nappies and the Angelcare one in her nursery for just wee ones.

Anyway the TT one started to stink really bad no matter how much I bleached it etc so it had to go!
  • Depends how quickly you need it but they're usually in asda when the have their baby/toddler event, I have one and have to say I'm not sure I'm overly impressed tbh and the liners are a small fortune
  • The new TT Sangenic one was in offer in Mothercare recently, I am not sure if that is still the case. We use it and I think it is great. As long as you empty it every 2-3 days then it keeps all the smells in.
  • I bought mine before lo was born on offer in Mothercare. i can't remember exactly how much it was but it came with 4 of the 0-6 months liners and one 6+ months liner. Lo is 17 months now, and it doesn't smell at all. I am really pleased with it.