Forum home Family life & relationships Single parents

dna

does any one no how much dna costs and how i go about it x

Replies

• Hi, we paid about ??200 and found a site online called whooz the daddy. I spoke to the GP who referred me to a Consultant at a local hospital but they were going to charge in excess of ??500 for the same test. I played it cute though and as I knew that 'daddy' was daddy I asked him to pay for it and I promised to reimburse if I was proved wrong - knowing full well I wouldn't be.

There are cheaper sites out there and there are sites that send you the kit and you pay when you submit the swabs so it's worth researching them all

Hope you get sorted.

Sam image
  • My daughters dad is denying parentage so the CSA are forcing him to take and pay for a test through cell mark. It costs ??281.

He'l be regretting denyingshes his when he gets the bill for that and backdated maintenance as he knows as well as i do that shes his :L :L xxx
  • My daughters dad is denying parentage so the CSA are forcing him to take and pay for a test through cell mark. It costs ??281.

He'l be regretting denyingshes his when he gets the bill for that and backdated maintenance as he knows as well as i do that shes his :L :L xxx