Forum home Babies Twins & multiples

FAO Wooly

Hey

Havent,,seen,,you,,around,,for,,a,,while,,just,,wanted,,to,,check,,you,,were,,,ok?,,hope,,all,,is,,good,,sorry,,about,,post,,spacebar.and,,letter,,thats,,after,,N,,has,,stopped,,working,,,need,,to,,do,,so,ething,,about,,it

xxDBxx

Replies

• Im worried as her facebook status doesnt suggest good news. I might be wrong but her status says 'totally lost' and the comments are offering lots of hugs and telling her to take one day at a time. Really hope things are ok hun. xxx
  • Oh no, I have been watching this post to make sure she replied as I was hoping everything was OK. xx
  • Hi ladies,
    Thanks for all your concern. Sadly I went in to early labour at 21 weeks (on Wednesday). My waters broke on Thursday & I delivered 3 of my quads myself but one had to be delivered in theatre. We knew on arrival at hospital there would be nothing the staff could do to assit the babies. They were born beautiful & alive but were just not able to survive. As they had been known as A,B,C & D we named them Ailsa, Belinda, Casey & Daisy. We are crushed, devastated & lost.
    Your helpful advice & support over the last 21 weeks has meant the world to me & to my hubby (Andy).
    Thanks, Julie xxxx
  • Oh hun. Im so so sorry. I really didnt expect to log on and see this. There is nothing anyone can say to make you feel better but my thoughts and prayers are with you and your beautiful angels (((hugs)))
  • Hi, have been following your story on this forum and just wanted to say how sorry I am for your loss. I know that there isn't much anyone can say to make it better, but I hope you find the strength to get through this. Thinking of you.
    Sarah x

[Modified by: Mrs S on August 07, 2009 07:47 PM]

• Oh no, I have also been following your story and I am so desperately sorry to hear your news. Nothing any of us says can possibly take away your pain but I will be thinking of you.
    xx
  • Oh no, I'm so sorry. I too have been watching for news of you and your babies. I truly am so sorry for your loss and I wish you and your family all the strength and love you need to get through this as best you can.
    xx
  • Wooly, like others here I have been following your journey and I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Sending you and your hubby lots of love during this difficult time, we are all thinking of you.

love Misty xxx
  • Oh wooly i'm so sorry to hear of your loss, your baby girls were taken too early.

Sending you lots of love at this difficult time, you and your family are in my thoughts.

Love lilac*
    xxxxxxxxxxx
  • oh wooly iam so sorry for your loss,sending you lots of love

sarah
  • My thoughts are with you too, x
  • Oh Wooly I am so so sorry, I really didn't want it to be bad news. I really don't know what to say, except that I am thinking about you. My email button is activated so feel free to email me if you want to talk. I lost a baby at 25 weeks and it is the most devastating thing I have ever been through.

Take care. xxxxxxxx
  • Thanks again everyone!
    Vickic, I don't want to bring back any pain you might be feeling but the offer is greatly appreciated xxxx
  • i am very sorry to hear this wooly. my thoughts are wiith you and your family. big hugs xxxx
  • So very sorry to hear this.
    Thinking of your family and your precious angels
    xxx
  • Wooly, I am so sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself xx
  • Oh Wooly. I don't get on here often but have been following your posts. I am so sorry to hear this and can not begin to imagine what you are going through. My thoughts are with you and your husband and of cos your beautiful girls at this terrible time xxxxx
  • I am so very sorry, i do not have the words but you, your husband and your four beautiful angels are in my thoughts and prayers.

Im sure you have been given the details but my friend found the SANDS association and website gave her a tiny bit of comfort and some support.

with hugs

doublebubble
  • so so sorry to hear your sad news thinking of you and your family big hugs xxxxx
  • Thanks! We will get through this in time x