Forum home Babies Baby

Our cutie pies!

Helloo!
Im in a really good mood today and just love my little monkey soo much, i thought it would be nice to have a picture thread with a few questions about your baby.
1- 3 words to describe your LO's personality (s)
2 - What do others comment on most about your baby (s)?
3 - What does your LO do to make you smile/laugh?
4 - What is your LO's favourite game?
5 - What does your LO do that makes you melt?

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs200.snc1/6800_228771610426_797730426_8341772_6085705_n.jpg

1- Cheeky, Nosy, Affectionate
2- His big brown eyes
3- The way he keeps saying yee hah, the way he does a funny dog pant thing then giggles, and the lovely squeals he makes when hes excited, oh and hes started trying to wink back at uswhich basically involves closing both his eyes as tight as he can and opening them with a big proud grin on his face
4 - Chase, he crawls away from me really quick laughing his head off and i have to try and catch him, and i think peek a boo will always be a favourite, he does it behind the laptop, doors, sofa, cot anywhere really!
5- The way he puts his hands on my cheeks and gives me big kisses and the way he crawls over to me and just nuzzles into me

Replies

• QB you cheat! (3&5) LOL
    i was just thinking the other day ive never seen a picture of Ruby - what a cutie
    xxxx
  • lol il let you off then! hows the pregnancy going?
    xxxx
  • http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs139.snc1/5960_1082135774503_1259587536_30196366_4376538_n.jpg

1) Laid back, Cheeky, absolutely gorgeous!
    2) His brown eyes and cute chubby cheeks!
    3) cocks his head on one side and sticks his tongue out or says quack quack lol!
    4) pulling himself up on anything!
    5)just existing does it for me!
  • Won't add another pic as the cutest I have is my avatar anyway

1- 3 words to describe your LO's personality (s) - Head Strong / Funny / Affectionate2 - What do others comment on most about your baby (s)? His whole face lights up when he smiles
    3 - What does your LO do to make you smile/laugh? I just have to look at his beautiful face and I smile4 -
    What is your LO's favourite game? racing up and down drive way and water fights5 -
    What does your LO do that makes you melt? give the best kisses

• http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs145.snc1/5372_72352824952_516184952_571781_3343642_n.jpg

1- 3 words to describe your LO's personality (s) - cheeky, cute and bugger lol
    2 - What do others comment on most about your baby (s)? today a lady on the bus said to me "you have a wonderful baby, i've had smiles the whole journey" ...so definately his smiles
    3 - What does your LO do to make you smile/laugh? just him being him makes me smile
    4 - What is your LO's favourite game? dunno if it's really a game but he loves "row row row the boat"
    5 - What does your LO do that makes you melt? when we say "NO" to him and we get the bottom lip sticking out cuz he's upset, it's just completely adorable hehe
  • Isabella Francesca May (Bella) aged 17 weeks

1- 3 words to describe your LO's personality (s) - happy, cuddly, attention seeker!
    2 - What do others comment on most about your baby (s)? Her eyes, her size and her full lips!
    3 - What does your LO do to make you smile/laugh? pretty much everything, but mainly her pretend coughing to get attention, and her laugh
    4 - What is your LO's favourite game? playing peep bo and blowing raspberries!
    5 - What does your LO do that makes you melt? When i'm feeding her and she looks up at me as though she utterly adores me...its lovely!

This is Bella on her holidays 2 weeks ago

http://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af93/lynz_81/holiday068.jpg?t=1250971240

• 1- 3 words to describe your LO's personality (s) Giggly, happy and nosey 2 - What do others comment on most about your baby (s)? Her smile & her eyes3 - What does your LO do to make you smile/laugh? giggles.. she has the best giggle4 - What is your LO's favourite game? atm its peekaboo
    5 - What does your LO do that makes you melt? she puts her hand on my cheek and then kisses me image

Here is my cheeky little miss a few weeks ago at the beach, aged 5 and half months.

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs159.snc1/5940_242989490227_815825227_8020196_3150663_n.jpg

• i love that piccie of my DIL Linz.

ohhh just wait till she is kissing Isaac!
  • Can't post a pic but this describes Oscar (10 months in 2 days!)

1. He's excitable, very nosy and a bit of a bugger (atm anyway)

2. People always comment on how happy he is - he's a very smiley baby!

3. I know I shouldn't but I crack up when he tries to run and trips over his feet. Also he's just learnt how to clap and he looks so proud of himself because he loves watching us do it and now he can too image He also whispers to all his toys and books as he plays with them