Forum home Babies Baby

These are such a good idea!!

Found this great solution on the site I bough my changing bag from called 'SOCK ON's' here's the link: http://www.sugarplumtree.co.uk/Sock-Ons-p-17184.html , such a cool idea, Its an idea for keeping your babies socks on their feet and to stop them pulling them off. I am forever buying new socks or coming home with just one sock...

I will let you know what they are like when mine arrive image

[Modified by: lollypoppy33 on 19 August 2009 18:11:52 ]

[Modified by: lollypoppy33 on 19 August 2009 18:13:54 ]

Replies

• Ooh I have seen these in Mothercare, but didn't think to try them (they weren't on my list - and I have to be strict with myself in Mothercare!) let us know if they work. xxxxx
  • Ooh I have seen these in Mothercare, but didn't think to try them (they weren't on my list - and I have to be strict with myself in Mothercare!) let us know if they work. xxxxx

Sure I'll let you know how I got on with them and if they worked..image

Hey I know what you mean about Mothercare, I am the same with online shops image

• They do these at bump2three also! They are from the makers of grobags!
  • Lol, all the ways we use to keep the socks.

I must admit I took the string attached to my daughters mittens off, and put her socks on either end, and tread it through her trousers every time we go to a indoor play centre, otherwise they are lost forever.

Let us know how you get on with these.

xx
  • tbh im murder for matching and i dont think you could get colours matching all the socks my lo has!
  • they look good, ciara lost her first sock while out shopping a few weekends ago...hubby even went back to the last shop we went to to look for it LOL...no he didnt find it
  • As promised I thought I would let you know...

Got my pack of Sock Ons in the post this morning...brilliant! It is so funny (I know i should'nt laugh) watching her struggling to pull them off. Would recommend..image
  • oooh pleased you like them hun...i didnt like them at all...thought they made her feet look odd...!!!