Forum home Babies Baby

:o My son is wearing socks! :o

:lol: this is a tottaly pointless post but I've just realised that Barney has socks on! Normally the second we get home and I take his shoes off, he takes his socks off. We don't even bother putting them on anymore unless we are going out because he can take them off quicker than I can put them on :lol: We've been at home now for at least 30 mins and he's still wearing them, wonder why? :lol:

Replies

• something distracting him?

Ol was the same lol, even now he has to take his socks off if he has no shoes on

xx
  • like you i dont put them on daniel unless we go out but he loves socks,he loves sniffing them,he has a bag full of odd socks and hes in heaven when he tips them in a pile and he burrows his little face in them,he also wedges them between his face and his dummy so he doesnt have to hold them to his nose :lol: hes not right bless him,wonder how long it will last,hes 2years and 4 months,but we have a few pics of him sniffing his socks so ive got lots of things to make him go red when hes older

sarah
  • bless him lol, maybe his feet are cold! We struggle to get Luca to wear anything at all, he strips within minutes of dressing him! He was even naked at his birthday party! He still likes to wear his shoes though, and goes to play in the garden wearing nothing but blue crocs with monkeys on. I swear my neighbours must think i'm a terrible parent! xx
  • omg, how the hell did u manage that!! i dont even bother with lolah now, ive totally given up! she never keeps them on and if they stay on longer than 5 minutes, she ends up losing one in the supermarket somewhere!
    :roll:
  • omg, how the hell did u manage that!! i dont even bother with lolah now, ive totally given up! she never keeps them on and if they stay on longer than 5 minutes, she ends up losing one in the supermarket somewhere!
    :roll:
  • Congratulations you have a achieved UBER Mummy Status!

We're still working on it, well actually that's a lie, i've given up, My DS thinks it's great to remove his socks and put them in the dog's mouth, if that wasn't bad enough..... The dog damn well eats them and I'm not retrieving them from the other end - Yuk!
  • My little boy doesn't seem to mind socks, but my sister whips her socks off the second her shoes come off, always has, and she's 26 now! When we lived at home there'd always be socks shoved behind cushions, down the side of the sofa etc.