Forum home Babies Baby

whats wrong with me????

hi ladies and babies hope your all well ? ...i have a question ,im not sure any of u can tell me but im hoping someone MIGHT be able to shed some light ....right

i had the coil fitted 3 months ago and pretty much bled every day for 3 months until last week it stopped ..wooohooo image anyhoo ...i am having pg symptoms :roll: i have been sick a couple of mornings and feeling sick most mornings ..i feel hormonal and very tired despite having enough sleep ??? im sooo confused ,im sure i can feel flutterings but this cant be right sophia is only just nearly 7 months and i did poas before i had my coil in and it was bfn so why do i feel like this??? :\? could it be because im going back to work next week and i dont want to that im feeling like this??

hope someone can shed some light

a very confused lisa xxxxxx

Replies

• Maybe do another test hun and see?
    If bfn go to drs?
    xx
  • thanks for replying hunny ,maybe ill go and get another test when i pluck up the courage to go and buy one from the shop i work in :lol: xxx
  • thanks for replying hunny ,maybe ill go and get another test when i pluck up the courage to go and buy one from the shop i work in :lol: xxx
  • awwww hun, could just be stress.....if i were you i would poas just to make sure, then you are pretty much sure of whats going on!!! xxxx
  • awwww hun, could just be stress.....if i were you i would poas just to make sure, then you are pretty much sure of whats going on!!! xxxx
  • hmm sounds odd but do you think you could have been bleeding cos it wasnt in right and was sort of scratching you inside when you moved and cos it isnt it properly you could be preg?!!! wild and unlikely i know! I say POAS and see. xxx
  • thanks guys ,rach i will poas tomorrow image ..lauren i guess that could be a theory eh ,omg i hope not ill be suing someone :lol: thanks again xxx
  • Oh my gosh!
    It could be stress?

But deffo poas image
    xxx
  • Hi hun, what type of coil is it? I had the mirena coil, and had the same thing! I put on weight, felt sick all the time, was tired etc. My GP said its because it releases hormones in to your system that make your body think its pregnant, much like the pill. So it could be that! As for the fluttering, i think a lot of people seem to get this after having a baby, i know i do. I'd POAS just to be sure, and maybe speak to your GP, but he could well tell you its normal xxx