Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO: immense - sorry, quite random!

Your new avatar is lovely - just wondered when Ella started to lift her head up so well when lying on her front? Joseph still munches the mat and moans at the moment!!! I remember you always seemed to be a couple of weeks ahead of me so just wondered if it happened gradually or all of a sudden she could do it? xx

Replies

• Options
    Thank you image

She has been lifting her head from the day she was born on me, but didn't like doing it on her tummy until about 12/13 weeks old! Then she suddenly lifted up really high! She has not started to roll across the floor too which is really hilarious when I am trying to get her ready for bed as she laughs at me when she is doing it! lol image
  • Options
    ooh how exciting I love it when they learn to do new things! Joseph has just started sucking his thumb - it's so cute (but bad for his future teeth I know!) lol x
  • Options
    Ella has too in the last couple of weeks! It IS really cute! She has figured out what to do with her fingers yet though and keeps poking her eyes!
  • Options
    I meant hasn't figured out!
  • Options
    hee hee! x