Forum home Babies Baby

Knock knock, can I come in please!

Hiya

I think it's time for me to move on from Pregnancy into Baby, lo is almost 2 weeks old so it's about bloody time! My gorgeous little girl was born 17th August, 9 days late at home. This is Orla just a few hours old
http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs141.snc1/5216_143595768645_761113645_3345560_6812728_n.jpg

Look forward to get some great advice and chatting to everyone image

Cat xxx

Replies

• Hello!!

Welcome to baby!! Your LO is gorgeous image

I have a 10 month old son Jack, and a 22 month old daughter Kelsie.

Congrats on the birth of Orla (I LOVE the name btw image )

xx
  • Hi Cat

Orla is beautiful! How is her big bro with her? Glad to see you got the home birth you wanted. Looking forward to chatting soon.

Elaine & Boys xxxxx
  • Welcome although be warned you maybe shot down for posting personal details and pictures of yourself & lo today, but usually this is a lovely friendly place to meet other mummies who love nothing better than to share stories, advice and gossip!

Congratulations
  • aww she looks so tiny and gorgeous image i'm Jenny (but shhh don't tell anyone :roll: ) and i have Jensen (don't tell anyone that either :roll: ) who is 1 in 2 weeks eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!

sorry for the sarcasm...i blame AF hehe x
  • Hello Beautiful Beautiful lady! I was wondering where you where!! WELCOME! lol I never actually really made it back into pregnancy this time round just stayed rooted here.. lol only 10 days left.. not much point now! Welcome to you and Lovely Orla!!! many kisses!! xx
  • Congratulations and welcome. A beautiful girl who suits her beautiful name. xx
  • Congratulations and welcome to baby forum
  • Congratulations + welcome to baby! What a beautiful name, hope you're doing ok? I'm still a bit of a "newbie" here but everyone here is so lovely!
    Lauren x
  • Congratulations + welcome to baby! What a beautiful name, hope you're doing ok? I'm still a bit of a "newbie" here but everyone here is so lovely!
    Lauren x
  • welcome hun, congratulations on ur little girl- beautiful and gorgeous name. xxx
  • Hello! I read your story over in preg - well done you and welcome to baby Orla! x
  • beautiful name n beautiful little princess welcome n well done Cat xxx
  • Ah thanks for a warm welcome girls. Hi Elaine, Hayden loves her, he's always covering her in kisses and being very protective over her. He has become a bit more naughty but I guess that is to be expected! Hope it doesn't last long!

Cat xxx
  • has everyone welcomed our new lovely brave member of the madhouse? (i mean baby!) x
  • Lol FF!!

Welcome to Baby MummyCat!! Little Orla looks gorgeous.

I have a daughter Millie who is 6 months old! Where did that go!! image