Forum home Babies Baby

Arghhhh! Sorry, need to rant!

Specifically arranged christening on certain date so it could be exclusive as we have lots of people coming and there were no others booked. My family are over from New Zealand and Spain forr it. It was written in their bookings about large party to 'ensure' there wouldn't be another one at same time!
Its just over a week away now and just found out that they have booked 4 other christenings at same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The church will now be rammed with other people so we will be squashed in and guests prob won't be able to see. I know it might sound selfish but I booked it way in advance to avoid this and the church aggread, don't think its fair on us or the other families.
Argghhhhhhhhh! Thought I'd planned for every eventuality. :cry:

Replies

• 4 other Christenings!!!!! How unfair is that! I would be so mad too hun! Is there nobody you could speak to from the time you booked the Christening? I dont have much advice hun sorry but I can totally understand why you are peed off!