Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

LIST of symptoms please from all the recent BFP'S!!

ADD HERE TO GIVE US ALL HOPE AND WE CAAN MULL OVER THEE VARYING SYMPTOMS!!

thanks girls and congratulations to you all!!

xxxx :\)

Replies

• had a few new BFP's so thought id bump this back up!!

xxx
  • I got a BFP today at 16DPO,so a very shy bean! (hoping test wasn't wrong) Previously had BFN's at 10,12 and 14 DPO.

This month had following symptoms:

- awful ov sickness on 2nd peak and for 2 days after. wasn't actually sick but felt like I was going to be (never normally get this)

- (.)(.) felt very heavy, not tender, just felt different

- After first BFN was so p****d off stopped ss and was waiting for af! Only thing I noticed was felt tired and went to bed at 9.30pm on Saturday night! Put it down to af coming.

- Can feel twinges "down there" but nothing to make me think i'm pregnant. Was no show of af that made me test again not any symptoms.

Just hope my test was right or I'll feel a right wally for posting on here! x x
  • I got my BFP yesterday, and another today! My symptoms were: -

Very dizzy, lightheaded over this last weekend, feeling nauseous with this.

Last week, i had really achy legs and hips

(.)(.) not sore, just feel different.. 1 large vein on each going to nipple!!

AF style cramps the last couple of days, and feeling very sick.

Now i have got my BFP i have noticed how hungry and tired i am.... it is amazing what a small bean can take out of you!!!

So excited to be posting my symptoms of my BFP!!!!

Hope everyone gets their BFP soon!

Flutterby.x
  • I got my BFP this morning. My symptoms were:

Lightheaded
    Greasy hair but fantastic skin!
    Sore nipples for 2 days then 1 sore boob a week after
    The tinest spot of blood at 5dpo (sure it must have been implantation)
    Really bad bloated tummy
    I really want to eat nutty cereal?!

Despite all this, I still convinced myself I wasn't pg this month so got a shock this am, so much so that I jumped off the loo and did a tiny wee in my pjs (sorry!)

I love the symptom threads so hope this helps. Good luck x
  • Got my BFP this morning,

I'd say main one was sore and heavy (.) (.), never felt like this before
    -tiredness
    -dizzy last week
    -cramps like af

Babydust to all x x
  • - Boobies feel bruised down the sides
    - Creamy CM quite heavy, feel quite moist down there
    - Tiredness
    - Bloated tummy

Hope this helps x
  • 1. Full and heavy (.)(.)
    2. Twinges in tummy
    3. AF type pains
    4. Really hungry

Hope that helps xxx
  • hi,

im on 11 dpo and have been having following symptoms since last week:
    sore back
    cravings for very odd foods that i dont normally like and craving not satisfied until i eat said food
    thirsty
    slight dizzy/lightheadedness
    headaches
    slight nausea (have had constant nausea for last 4 years and its much better this week than its been for years)
    shooting pains inside
    very sore over ovary but not like it is before af
    weird feeling like af about to start but have had it for 3 days and still nothing
    bloated but i literally feel like there's a balloon in my belly thats going to explode and take me with it, its such a bizarre feeling that ive never had before

i just generally feel odd

and ive been having very weird dreams and sleeping loads im constantly shattered

will test in a few days and hopefully get my bfp image
    *babydust*
    Mrs T xox
  • Despite all this, I still convinced myself I wasn't pg this month so got a shock this am, so much so that I jumped off the loo and did a tiny wee in my pjs (sorry!)

Just love your honesty yummymummyali! If I ever get a BFP I think I would pee myself too image 4dpo and already spotting imaginary symptoms!:lol:

[Modified by: Roo-Tee on September 17, 2009 07:09 AM]

• Hi i have 2 questions for the BFP's

Shooting/af type pains, where are they, low high, middle/side?

and tiredness, does it just hit at night or is it in the morning too??

xx
  • bump

i want to know about the shooting pains and tiredness too, slept through hubby's alarm and him waking up this morning and then woke up not knowing where the hell i was i was so tired :S

Mrs T xox
  • Hola,
    I felt a bit nauseous in the afternoons and now have sore boobs, other than that, not a lot I'm afraid!
    Sending baby dust xxx
  • about the tiredness - i am exhausted when I wake up (kind of sort myself out by the time i get to work) then by 7pm in tired again, been going to bed 1 or 2 hours earlier than usual (except tonight).
    The pains I have are low down my tummy on left and right. Sometimes feels abit like I have done too many sit ups - have done none!
    Ohhh and my lower back has been really sore for a few days.
  • Got my BFP today, after AF still a no show, a week late (we were on honeymoon in middle of nowhere in the USA and no pharmacy, so we couldn't test until we got back today!)

At about 3/ 4dpo I had abdominal cramps on and off which lasted for about 2-3 days.
    At same time I started needing the loo all the time!
    For about a week past ov I felt really sick in the evenings, but that seems to have gone now
    Mad craving for cheese dorritos(!!!!)
    Tired
    starting last week I have had sore (.)(.), noticed that the dark patch around nipple is bigger,
    Also lower back ache, which I've had for the last few days or so, and can't get comfortable
  • Feeling car sick (never had this before) and sore hips! No sex drive at all which is good because I've been advised not to have sex beacuse of bleeding in my last pregnancy! I'm 5+1 now and a long way to go! x
  • from about 5dpo, I had headaches, really spotty skin(still have it now!!! grrr) low, mild period-like pain, restless sleep, dry mouth, hot flushes, tiredness, crying all the time, sore boobs and major bloatedness!
    I am now 17dpo and apart from the headaches i still have all of these symptoms!
  • Also to the few ladies who posted above about af type pains/twinges and tiredness -

for me the pain is mild and constant, it's low down and in the centre with the occasional twinge

and i too keep sleeping through hubbys alarms! which is very unlike me, im usually a very light sleeper..x