Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

What can your Tot say...???

I think the fact that he understands you and is making an effort to talk is a good sign - he just needs a bit more practise.

I always thought girls wer faster then boys for talking but thats not how its been with Adam so I think maybe its just an individual child thing. Like they all have different things theyre good at so with Duncan its hands on sort of things and Adam its communication (but he gets bored with hands on things like jigsaws and shape sorters).

Replies

• HI AGAIN,RILEY WAS THE SAME,SAID QUITE ALOT OF WORDS AT THAT AGE AND MY G.P.SAID AS LONG AS HES CAN SAY A FEW WORDS NOT TO WORRY.HE NEVER REALT SAID A SENTANCE BUT IT WAS JUST AFTER HIS 2ND BIRTHDAY THAT HE STARTED AND NOW HE JUST DONT SHUT UP.HE DID HAVE A VERY GOOD UNDERSTANDING WHICH WAS GOD AS IT MENT HE KNEW WHAT WE WERE SAYING BUT WAS JUST A BIT LAZY TO RESPOND,I'D SAY BOTS DO TEND TO BE SLOWER THAN GIRLS.BUT HEY THAT MY OPINION?HEHE.

OH HIS FAVE SAYING AT THE MO IS''TIA-WANNA-MA'',I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO MEAN BUT IT SOUND GERAT.X
  • Hi Marion

Just to let you no i recieved you mail on my web home page, i think you were trying to get it to Ann but somehow i got it instead.Never mind.

Rileys a little chatter box at the mo, he loves to say shhhh! and No!

Emma xx